Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 7: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot there was at least one person at the Royals now without a stick up their arse, how have you settled in fumbles…good to see they haven't turned you into 'quality' yet.

No no that’s been told wrong, I am the only Royal with a stick up their arse....

I’m quality in stereophonic.

That's what I meant. Sterge has rocketed up in my estimations recently. Some fantastic threads.

Unfortunately, the once fit and firing Blacky has turned into Fat Elvis. A bloated, grotesque, unfunny shell of himself - everything Sterge used to be.

Peanut butter jelly Elvis was the best

Dying on the toilet.

sfs.jpg
tenor.gif

No no that’s been told wrong, I am the only Royal with a stick up their arse....

I’m quality in stereophonic.
Besides _Cayz_ you were probably my favourite person to be in committee with

Editing posts because you have no retort to what was actually said.

How the non mighty have fallen.

Haha, you wrote nothing of note to start with. At least Nakia taught you something before he left you...

#fatelvis

Why do people keep blabbering on about the Royals being inactive and desperate? You guys come up in every conversation of teams that are struggling...is it true or just because the new SFA considers anything less than a 50 page match thread a failure?

Why do people keep blabbering on about the Royals being inactive and desperate? You guys come up in every conversation of teams that are struggling...is it true or just because the new SFA considers anything less than a 50 page match thread a failure?
That’s right Woosh. The “top contributors” button is a blight on the league.

Many match threads have become general discussion.

What is everyone having for dinner?

Totally agree, some teams ride the TC thread harder than the whore tree after a 6 game streak.

I don’t often agree with you Woosh but the inane nature of some teams contributions bores me to tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t often agree with you Woosh but the inane nature of some teams contributions bores me to tears.
Outside of the SFA you always agree with me and love me like a mother.
That’s actually not true at present.

I have a rod supporting me to walk.
I call it a stick but rod will do.

upload_2018-9-4_13-42-59.jpeg

Ouch mate.

Seems most of our list is struggling to walk more than Joe after an afternoon at the whore tree
Yeah it’s got me laced up for a while, should be right for the game though

Got some really good drugs

Last edited:
Won’t need it for Sterge or NaturalDisaster mate I got a rising star against that lot and that was before I had the knee fixed
Sorry to tell you but there’s no ‘rising star’ here mate
Just a wank started by a bunch of rookies trying to bignote themselves.

Sorry to tell you but there’s no ‘rising star’ here mate
Just a wank started by a bunch of rookies trying to bignote themselves.
Awsome and i had my hopes up, already spent the money

Outside of the SFA you always agree with me and love me like a mother.

I call it a stick but rod will do.

Sometimes I agree with you, can’t get on board the grah conversation though

I do have a metal rod inside my leg.

Good fun- I’ve spent the week doing rehab to make sure I’m cherry ripe for the match.

on a Cats podcast Cameron Ling was telling a story of a footy trip where he took on the challenge to eat 20 cheeseburgers and 50 nuggets. Got the 20 burgers down, only made it to 30 nuggets.

His big mistake was having dinner before hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back