Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope it's not one of those Irish submarines with the screen doors!!!
No it's a Russian one. Cold War. Thought you were used to cold and damp places being swamprats.

Or Bon Jovi - (we) ain’t gonna live forever
Short breaks are just an excuse in both footy and qooty anyway .
Ain't you a Bear?
You're a week early, wait your turn. The Hawks have our attention this week.

I'm still in my bubble of facetious non compliance after that week with the bombers.
I'll let you know when I'm ready to come out and play
Now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good early game day friends on both sides.

In honour of living in the past, I am probably the most attractive ex-Captain of the Swamprats.
Last season, this was true.

There's too many to count.

I have that many moral victories that if I seek to recount them, it might turn this thread into a farcical version of Ant Bear's 100th game where he recounted each and every game.

I think in the interests of all, we should avoid a repeat of that.
A thread without a sportsmaniac89 moral victory is as rare as an episode of GoT where no-one dies.

Get your submarine, folks - we're going deep.

I honestly don't think you can when you're still tied up in the harbour.

Last season, this was true.

I can almost guarantee you, it still is. As likely as the Hawks are to play in a Prelim Final and not win the Grand Final, I am the best looker.

spookism used to make an awesome homebrew way back when.

Funnily enough, I bought it back and did my first brew day in 18 months yesterday. Unsurprisingly, we flogged the Bombers at the very same time. And then less than 24 hours later, we get sponsored by a real life craft brewer, that make actual good beers.

Why aren't you multi quoting - you know you'll get a stern talking to :).

Six posts on page three, is pretty embarrassing and he does deserve it.
Ant Bear - #bebetter.

I honestly don't think you can when you're still tied up in the harbour.
What?! I thought I had clearance! СУКА БЛЯТЬ!!!!!!

Hi Hawks, looking forward to the traditional whines from The Half Back this week
Yeah look I'd like to have a few of them too, but he's got a bad case of the Real Lifes(tm).
spookism used to make an awesome homebrew way back when.
spookism, this is the first I'm hearing of this. As a beer enthusiast, why have you shut me out?
Deep down you love it .... DEEEEEEP down
Look I might, but the Mrs is a little more suspicious of the extra time spent in the computer cave on a Monday.
Go your hardest.
Learn to multi, bro.
Funnily enough, I bought it back and did my first brew day in 18 months yesterday.
I'm crying spook.
What?! I thought I had clearance! СУКА БЛЯТЬ!!!!!!
U-boats are German porps.

But I thought this was the Cold War!

Keep this attitude up, and i'll build a wall in the middle of our home ground just to keep you and your ideologies away from my side of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back