Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gumbies FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [The Real MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

On holiday in Port Douglas bitches! Alcohol, Sun, alcohol, sand, alcohol and not a Gumby to be seen.

Good times :)
Been there, done that. I spent the day in the Tiwi Islands, didn't pick up many KPF tips though for some reason

One more day until these Phoney Island Worriers leave the House of Gumby bruised, battered and tattooed with L's on their foreheads.
Will they be tiny bruises from your pointy little elbows?

Well this is weird. I'm sure harry000 nominated Big Bad Barrybran for the Terry Tough campaigner earlier this week but it appears the mods had swooped in and cruelled Baz's chances at a well deserved nom.

The TTC committee were still deliberating, when this gem popped up this morning and sealed the deal.

One more day until these Phoney Island Worriers leave the House of Gumby bruised, battered and tattooed with L's on their foreheads.

Thank you for your nomination harry000.

Nomination accepted.

Well this is weird. I'm sure harry000 nominated Big Bad Barrybran for the Terry Tough campaigner earlier this week but it appears the mods had swooped in and cruelled Baz's chances at a well deserved nom.

The TTC committee were still deliberating, when this gem popped up this morning and sealed the deal.

Thank you for your nomination harry000.

Nomination accepted.
I know a Terry when I see one!

Hey Wooshette had to chose between Seaview chicken shop and The Grazery today. Chose the Grazery chicken wrap with avocado and chilli and an organic ginger beer. Bloody nice.
Sounds amazing, especially the ginger beer my favourite. I always have a bottle of Stones in the cupboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5LnkxP0.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back