Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: East Side Hawks vs Fighting Furies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

We are not folding, today or any time soon.
I don't think anybody is arguing that point, merely a certain standard. We're an egalitarian society here at the Hawks, and raising one raises us all.

Last season you were convinced that King Five Syllables was the problem, so we did you a solid. As it turns out, your self assessment may have been the problem.

I don't think anybody is arguing that point, merely a certain standard. We're an egalitarian society here at the Hawks, and raising one raises us all.

Last season you were convinced that King Five Syllables was the problem, so we did you a solid. As it turns out, your self assessment may have been the problem.

um, The Jesus has a whole thread saying we should be folded

I cannot disclose my source on this undisputable fact for fear of unwarranted vigilantism it may attract. I myself hold no such opinion. I'm sure they're all outstanding members of the community.
3) come at me with your try hard vigilante s**t and I'll brain you with a Darwin stubby
The inference the being the furies would be the vigilante in this hypothetical situation, not me. I really thought that was clear and obvious enough.

I'll have to remember to double space and reduce syllable use in future discussions.

The inference the being the furies would be the vigilante in this hypothetical situation, not me. I really thought that was clear and obvious enough.

I'll have to remember to double space and reduce syllable use in future discussions.

no way I'd be a vigilante, I don't like wearing lycra and I have no superpowers

um, The Jesus has a whole thread saying we should be folded
That thread is clearly trying to assist your club's marketing department in avoiding fines due to false advertising.

Conceivably he might have inferred that you're soft and folder quicker than a deck chair under the slightest pressure, but nah... that wouldn't be it.

I get English is not your thing but the thread was saying that as a team you fold easily in arguments and banter, the reference being that your captain was slain by Porps and none of you stepped in
I was trying to be nice. Pretty sure we called them out on reading comprehension earlier.

I get English is not your thing but the thread was saying that as a team you fold easily in arguments and banter, the reference being that your captain was slain by Porps and none of you stepped in

1) at the furies we expect people to stand up for themselves, and TJ doesn't need anyone bailing him out\

2) the LG stepped in because of one shitty win in a shitty season to date. we had to make a change to resurrect this season before we head off to Tittybong once again

3) we're not going anywhere, no matter what you want

I doubt he does but the silence was deafening

I don't necessarily want you to go, but if you're going to stay at least be better

no offence, but I dont post for your benefit

if you want me to be entertaining for you, you will continue to be disappointed

Hawkies I'm getting concerned with your effort to deflect your team concerns on the Furies.
We are all part of the greater SFA, we at the furies have told you we are alright and in a good place so please stop throwing emotional grenades at us to deflect from the real issue.
Dawks
1553857134591.png

This is the problem at your club mate. I was talking about the team (the one you're VC of) and you think it's all about you
so the furies problem is rfctiger74 talks about himself LMFAO

this is the SFA, self promotion is king, as if you didnt know ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the problem at your club mate. I was talking about the team (the one you're VC of) and you think it's all about you

your talking to me right now, not the club

if you're gunna call me a shitposter, at least own it

your talking to me right now, not the club

if you're gunna call me a shitposter, at least own it
if you follow the conversation
3) we're not going anywhere, no matter what you want
I don't necessarily want you to go, but if you're going to stay at least be better
At which point the you was referring to the club. Do you get it?

If I'd called you s**t I'd own it, but I have no problem with you or anyone mate

got to say I love people in the SFA being intellectual and using it to support an argument in an imaginary football competition.
FFS we play Qooty, if your that serious about diction and reality you must be a hypocrite, because you play QOOTY

got to say I love people in the SFA being intellectual and using it to support an argument in an imaginary football competition.
FFS we play Qooty, if your that serious about diction and reality you must be a hypocrite, because you play QOOTY
Conversation between 2 parties does need to have checks and balances on both sides to maintain the dialogue.
That's how languages work. Otherwise everyone will just be talking to hear themselves talk and nobody will understand anybody

Conversation between 2 parties does need to have checks and balances on both sides to maintain the dialogue.
That's how languages work. Otherwise everyone will just be talking to hear themselves talk and nobody will understand anybody

so you have been on the Bombers media threads?

i think you just proved what you were saying by what you posted

well done

if you follow the conversation

At which point the you was referring to the club. Do you get it?

If I'd called you s**t I'd own it, but I have no problem with you or anyone mate

well you do have an issue with TJ apparently, you dont do victory laps for allegedly driving away people you like ;)

Pffffff

Get over yourself

Us being influenced by you is as likely as the hippodrome using toilet paper

Some s**t ain't ever happening
He hasn't been seen since. Who knew I had such magical powers?! :think: the melting that has occurred following his absence is pretty telling. Furies lost their fight? Might need to change the name of the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back