Official Match Thread Season 27 Second Semi Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been to Singapore multiple times in my life, sometimes for weeks at a time because my father worked there for a few years. I like the Zoo, Bird Park , Marina Bay, Gardens By The Bay and of course Sentosa. I did chuckle at the Orchard Towers quip Baz :p . Even I like Orchard Road.... but only for the shopping. Marina Bay Sands is a must for any Bear too!

I've been to Singapore multiple times in my life, sometimes for weeks at a time because my father worked there for a few years. I like the Zoo, Bird Park , Marina Bay, Gardens By The Bay and of course Sentosa. I did chuckle at the Orchard Towers quip Baz :p . Even I like Orchard Road.... but only for the shopping. Marina Bay Sands is a must for any Bear too!
I liked Orchard Road because I could see down the road when noone else could

I been to Singapore and all we did there was shopping.

I've been to Singapore when I was a mu...err exporter of 'exotic spices and herbs'.

Lovely place, great night life .

If you're with a group AceAndy, check out Clarke Quay. Lovely place for dinner and drinks. I dropped $250 at a whiskey bar there and there were only two of us. Good times.
Where is Clarke Quay ? Anywhere near Marina Bay ?

Singapore is not cheap, but there's definitely variety. I wouldn't consider it expensive compared to here, but it’s pricey in comparison to other parts of Asia. Coriander Leaf in Clarke Quay is one of my favourite restaurants :) . It would be a long walk or a short cab ride from Marina Bay AceAndy but it’s certainly still central.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a plan to get to one of those destinations. I infiltrated the Roys and got in on Mobbs high stakes poker game. Unfortunately I didn't read the fine print and am being shipped off to Russia in a container.

Yes, but we are planning on bringing you back with us.....

Unlike some recalcitrant individuals.....

The only place in the world you check your pockets before going into the supermarket

I had a glock on my hip for most of my time there and still felt woefully under prepared.

Never left Australia since I came here got the first time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back