Official Match Thread Season 27 Second Semi Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe swimwear is optional today.
Sweet

AZTnWGv.png

Our girls have never been so ready for today.
Tandy where are you at with this stunna, have you reached first base yet?

View attachment 693173
Hey Testie I can report that Cassie and myself have gone on our second date. We had it at Tickle's Strip Club. That was easiest as she had just finished her shift there. I had calamari rings and chips and she had the Its Manbearpig special

Hey Testie I can report that Cassie and myself have gone on our second date. We had it at Tickle's Strip Club. That was easiest as she had just finished her shift there. I had calamari rings and chips and she had the Its Manbearpig special
I always had a good time at Tickles. The no touching policy is confusing though. Why would a club called Tickles not allow tickles?

I'm calling ********, i have never seen you get a hard ball Baz, you skirt around the outside of the pack like a sheepdog, while guys like Tandy and Matera92 are in getting the hard nut.
That was when I played wing. I'm in the centre now, brother!

I always had a good time at Tickles. The no touching policy is confusing though. Why would a club called Tickles not allow tickles?
I've always wondered that. It could be from the great Doctor Gero debacle on opening night last season. Lets just say things got a bit 'grabby' that night. Not that the girls were complaining, the Docs a smooth operator! I think others were just a bit jealous that they weren't given the same allowances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game dayyyyyyyyy

Mate, I'm trying to emulate Gumbies legend, Uncle Leo, who not only played all 18 positions a few weeks ago but also occupied both bench seats as well. I've got a long way to go to match that kind of presence.
So you're the second best gumbie of all time! That comes as no surprise, your qooty skills are off the charts. You might think about joining recently appointed captain AceAndy at the Dragons?

When the big Fizzler is up and running, few can stop him. Been an absolute revelation since moving to the forward line and allows JoshWoodenSpoon to play his role at full back unimpeded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back