Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s funny you know.

We have one of the most active posting units in the SFA.

We are tight knit.

We enjoy virtual dinners together.

The camaraderie we share is second to none.

That’s why we have opposition posters looking at the length of the thread, dropping in and saying “this thread is f’ed”.

We like conversing, but we will return serve with whatever is thrown our way.

If the opposition goes quiet, we just talk among ourselves. We genuinely enjoy each other’s company, and the tightness of this group has astounded me in my first season here.

Baghdad is family 💋

Well said.....
1571434431271.png
Feel free to say hello today....

Are you suggesting, the only posters the Dragons can muster up ...are family members ?
I don't think he has much family, had a quick look at the post counts it pretty bad...

Well said.....
View attachment 767454
Feel free to say hello today....
It’s ok Cal.

We are happy chatting to you.

I don’t normally like singling out posters, not my style, but at least one of them has posted more in other threads than this one.

Squib.

DemonJim has been good.

cooney is a pisser.

Proper Gander has offered up a bit.

I really like moginie 🙂

Respect to sausageroll ... posts like a former Bomber...

Tarkyn_24 has some spunk, giggidy.

akkaps is another former Bombre, special spot in my heart for Bluebaggers.

I also like Yakker as well.

You guys have a really solid posting unit.

I’m interested in seeing what WaynesWorld19 can come up with re posting stats and activity for the Demons this year against other teams.

I wonder if they’ve posted more this week against Baghdad?

Of course we must be respectful to posters that can’t commit as much time to match threads due to RL situations.

Love your work as well Callums_Guns

You are picking this club up, hoisting them onto your shoulders and flying the flag.

Good on you mate 💪🏻

Won’t help you tomorrow though when I run through you at the first bounce rendering you catatonic at best...

D9E90D96-0EBF-41FC-B9CA-C964550DB1BA.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mochacinolatte ...what were you saying about my Crows .....how was your trade period ?

Traded out an OK ruckman for a dud .....and brought in a public relations player :p

Eddie would be cheering no Papley

However i wish they got him

If that's an observational chat up line... The truth is further from the fact. Sat here watching s**t TV in leggings and a tee, a cup of tea and divulged a load of chocolate... I smell a bit and. look tired! So not hot right now.

Unless your talking about my form... Which is s**t and soooooo not hot.
I never know what I'm talking about.

Yeah ...cause you love the swans, don't you :D

I was so puzzled at both Swans and Essendon

Swans - why would you want JD, so injury prone. They couldve potentially had next season both buddy, JD sitting in the coaches box and no papley and they were almost happy to do that if essendon didn't ask for a player - dumb as but so good for all other teams..lol

Then you had the Bombers playing hard ball with JD, if a club was asking for him and willing to pay up 2 1st rounders i wouldve let him go, taken Jenkins and tried to swoop on another big name player. Let's hope now JD gets injured next season which is highly likely and devalues himself for Bombers next trade / FA period

And how many fu**s did you give... ?
Great song.

My youngest has it on repeat several times a day. Such is the life of the modern teenager.

I was so puzzled at both Swans and Essendon

Swans - why would you want JD, so injury prone. They couldve potentially had next season both buddy, JD sitting in the coaches box and no papley and they were almost happy to do that if essendon didn't ask for a player - dumb as but so good for all other teams..lol

Then you had the Bombers playing hard ball with JD, if a club was asking for him and willing to pay up 2 1st rounders i wouldve let him go, taken Jenkins and tried to swoop on another big name player. Let's hope now JD gets injured next season which is highly likely and devalues himself for Bombers next trade / FA period
Don't ....please don't get me started on this

More effort on winning the battles, than improving the list ....hence why ESS are where they are

It’s ok Cal.

We are happy chatting to you.

I don’t normally like singling out posters, not my style, but at least one of them has posted more in other threads than this one.

Squib.

DemonJim has been good.

cooney is a pisser.

Proper Gander has offered up a bit.

I really like moginie 🙂

Respect to sausageroll ... posts like a former Bomber...

Tarkyn_24 has some spunk, giggidy.

akkaps is another former Bombre, special spot in my heart for Bluebaggers.

I also like Yakker as well.

You guys have a really solid posting unit.

I’m interested in seeing what WaynesWorld19 can come up with re posting stats and activity for the Demons this year against other teams.

I wonder if they’ve posted more this week against Baghdad?

Of course we must be respectful to posters that can’t commit as much time to match threads due to RL situations.

Love your work as well Callums_Guns

You are picking this club up, hoisting them onto your shoulders and flying the flag.

Good on you mate 💪🏻

Won’t help you tomorrow though when I run through you at the first bounce rendering you catatonic at best...

View attachment 767464
Have you been drinking?

It’s funny you know.

We have one of the most active posting units in the SFA.

We are tight knit.

We enjoy virtual dinners together.

The camaraderie we share is second to none.

That’s why we have opposition posters looking at the length of the thread, dropping in and saying “this thread is f’ed”.

We like conversing, but we will return serve with whatever is thrown our way.

If the opposition goes quiet, we just talk amongst ourselves. We genuinely enjoy each other’s company, and the tightness of this group has astounded me in my first season here.

Baghdad is family 💋
We've certainly had a highly diverse banter thread.

I'm not sure how many topics we've covered, but it's a bit like Pick N Mix. There's something here for everybody.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back