Official Match Thread Season 29 Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats vs. Mt. Buller Demons at SFA Park

Who wins the S29 Sweet F.A. Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you pick them only cause you go for them or were you dead serious? Truths only
A bit of both. I said to my mate this afternoon, if the sort of Hawthorn that showed up in round one shows up tonight then it'll be a contest at the very least and I reckon Clarko can inspire a win even against such a good team. So I went with a slightly biased very optimistic tip and it's worked out so far!

A bit of both. I said to my mate this afternoon, if the sort of Hawthorn that showed up in round one shows up tonight then it'll be a contest at the very least and I reckon Clarko can inspire a win even against such a good team. So I went with a slightly biased very optimistic tip and it's worked out so far!
Fair enough, I don’t believe in tippers who constantly pick their own team like you’re playing to win so gotta be smart.

View attachment 894338

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Grand Final vs Mt. Buller Demons @ SFA Park

B:
sportsmaniac89 - Far Kern - Quadzilla

HB: Firestarter - jackster83 - sataris

C: Leviathan Pie - GotTheGoodes - Kirkswan

HF: akkaps - ant555 - Power Raid

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Rich the babe Evans - philreich - Nunez

INT: edgie - Sparkle

Changes:

NIL
Season has essentially been a walkover. Extraordinary how straight forward this has been.

RIP Satan-blowers.

Season has essentially been a walkover. Extraordinary how straight forward this has been.

RIP Satan-blowers.
A debut season grand final! Congratulations! How are you feeling mate? Ready to rip it up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might bring my package back to a normal size.
Ever since the sataris incident in the Season 27 grand final for legal reasons you at least have to wear underwear when celebrating a goal.

So when are we starting this coup? I have the angry mob rearing and ready to go

I'm out sorry; those beers won't drink themselves.

rat-in-glass,-beer-135260.jpg

Season 30 is all yours my friend.
Season 32* remember we decided that after our three-peat in season 31 we'd let someone else win for a change

Season 32* remember we decided that after our three-peat in season 31 we'd let someone else win for a change
Not that you’d be there for the next two if you had the choice...

Back