Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm liking Keefy errr serial_thrilla . Reminds me of my youth at the Big Day Out in the boiler room. Beautiful women and we were all packed in like sardines.
Came across one who disliked me from nightclubs but went to high school with a mate. I endorsed her use of ecstasy after that and had my tonsils removed a second time.
WFL, you've been through some awful experiences! :(

Last edited:
I like the regular Sweet Baby Ray's. Is the chipotle stuff spicy hot? I always wondered about that chipotle stuff. I can't eat hot things.
For someone like me, it’s not hot at all, but I like spicy food. It’s more sweet than hot.
Not sure which side of the ground you are playing on but i am very confident one of Dr Mantis Taboggan or rota69 will towel you up.
Pretty sure they’ll be walking like this after I give them an absolute reaming.

5BB8DA69-A230-4BAD-ADD9-2845CDCE5F72.gif

Was this during one of my infamous inactive periods?
I remember the exit interview well ......it was along the lines, "you post too much, we want more Knifey Spoony posting levels"

So .....it was your fault !

I remember seeing that. Um...not for me. I don't like pears. If I wanted to chew grit, I'd go to the beach when the wind was blowing. :D

Woolies now has a thing called a Papple, a cross between an Apple and Pear. It's not too pear-y but also has the shape and somewhat consistency of an apple. You guys overseas wouldn't get it :(

Although I'm currently not sure if I'm a Dragon or a Bomber, I need to post more dragon gifs since I promised WaynesWorld19 that I would sate his desire for them.
View attachment 854248

And I did promise return fire .......isn't this a kick in the guts .....this was actually from JoshWoodenSpoons first pre-season training session .....even then he struggled with the Bombers fitness regiments

Camel Kick .gif

For someone like me, it’s not hot at all, but I like spicy food. It’s more sweet than hot.

Pretty sure they’ll be walking like this after I give them an absolute reaming.

View attachment 854285
Are you trying to tell me that they are both giant space bugs, walking around in Edgar suits?

Does then mean the Bombers are these guys:

Bloke is a downhill skier , dont expect him to get a touch against a quality team.

Phew. Thanks for the warning. At least now we can prepare for it when we know we are coming up against a quality team.

You are a bloody good man Ace.

Are you trying to tell me that they are both giant space bugs, walking around in Edgar suits?

Does then mean the Bombers are these guys:

This is how the other 11 clubs perceive us to be ......but we embrace being different & quirky

What about dumplings? How do you feel about them?

Don't mind a dumpling now and then. Did go to some place on the GC that was doing cheeseburger flavoured dumplings though, they were putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you and yes number one. Still a long way off yet.

I don't see it that way
Congrats mate. The first is just surreal. Now he is 9, he is smarter than both his parents but so is the 5 year old.

An overdue Library Book is not stealing ......cmon admit it, you know not what I talk about .....Library, Book, Overdue

But snowdropping you know :D
I asked my librarian if she could help me find the book on maintaining erections.
She replied it may be a little hard I said thats the objective.

I'll see myself out.

I asked my librarian if she could help me find the book on maintaining erections.
She replied it may be a little hard I said thats the objective.

I'll see myself out.
That's enough of that. I had a whole week of philreich jokes last round: I'd hoped for some respite.

That's enough of that. I had a whole week of philreich jokes last round: I'd hoped for some respite.
Well since you tagged me, you asked for this:

Daryl was a pisshead, and wife Sharon was over it, and decides to take on a lover. Daryl and his mate Denis head off to the footy on Saturday arvo, so Sharon calls lover Thommo over for a visit. Sharon and Thommo are going for it on the couch, when unexpectedly they hear the front door open, as Daryl and Denis arrive home early from the footy. Sharon dashes upstairs, and Thommo, in a panic decides to hide behind the TV.

Daryl and Denis crack a can, sit on the couch, and put the footy replay on the Telly. Meanwhile, Thommo's getting all cramped up behind the TV, and says to himself, "These blokes are pissed, if I just get up, walk past them, pick up my clothes and go out the front door they won't even notice me" So he does. As Thommo walks past, Daryl and Denis look at each other, and shake their heads in disbelief.

Daryl says, "Why'd they take him off for, he was playing ok".

My comment was firmly tongue-in-cheek. It's fantastic news, and the rewards are endless. But as a relatively recent father myself, I empathise with you for those first few months: it's tough.

Thanks mate. I'm still waiting for the part where I get nervous haha. I'm sure it'll come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back