Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You Bombers flogs think it’s a ******* joke tagging or replying to me about something outside of the SFA that has nothing to do with me is the lowest thing I’ve ever been a part here.

If you think it’s funny to associate me with that matter then you are worse than that person you fu**s.

If I somehow have ******* rattled your cage due to my expertise within the SFA and you little immature fu**s think you are scoring points by attacking me fine, but don’t get all offended when you’re suspended for being ******* grubs you campaigners.

Religion is religion but what you maggots have attached me to is over the top and ******* wrong.

fu** you bombers fu**s.
You expect me to read all of that.
Yes you're right.

priest-gif-7.gif
Is that George Pell 50 years ago?

1579342112885.png

RULES AND PENALTIES

BIGFOOTY SPECIFIC

1A) No attacks on the basis of a poster's Race, Ethnicity and Nationality, Cultural or Religious Background

Obviously you bombers are no good at reading.
[/QUOTE]I'm an agnostic Catholic.

1579342112885.png

RULES AND PENALTIES

BIGFOOTY SPECIFIC

1A) No attacks on the basis of a poster's Race, Ethnicity and Nationality, Cultural or Religious Background

Obviously you bombers are no good at reading.
[/QUOTE]

Where have I attacked your religion specifically mate? :)

I'm an agnostic Catholic.
[/QUOTE]

It’s not what you are, it’s what bullshit you’re posting about me on this open forum that could be construed that I am somehow involved in that matter.

You are breaking the rules.
I’ve asked you to cease.
Now I am taking it to the mods of this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm an agnostic Catholic.

It’s not what you are, it’s what bullshit you’re posting about me on this open forum that could be construed that I am somehow involved in that matter.

You are breaking the rules.
I’ve asked you to cease.
Now I am taking it to the mods of this board.[/QUOTE]I didn't say anything about you.

Also, maybe we could cease the religion talk and suggestives from both sides? It never ends well.

How about we talk about WFL 's music preferences instead?

Also, maybe we could cease the religion talk and suggestives from both sides? It never ends well.

How about we talk about WFL 's music preferences instead?

* THAT

What else can we talk about?

fu** THAT

What else can we talk about?
The ultimate breed of dog.
Golden retriever? Kelpie? Maltese? Pug? Dashchund? Aussie cattle dog? Boxer?

The ultimate breed of dog.
Golden retriever? Kelpie? Maltese? Pug? Dashchund? Aussie cattle dog? Boxer?

I'm a labrador man myself.

My last lab was a black bitch. Gorgeous girl.

She dies a few years ago and I don't have the guts to get another. Taking her to the vet was horrific ...

I'm a labrador man myself.

My last lab was a black bitch. Gorgeous girl.

She dies a few years ago and I don't have the guts to get another. Taking her to the vet was horrific ...
They are the ultimate family dog: playful, wouldn't hurt a fly, and loyal to the core. I've only had kelpies, border collies and fluffy things in the past (all great dogs) - but I'm starting to think about what type of dog to get for my kids in a few years. Lab or retriever seem to be the go.

Letting the dogs go is awful, but you need to think of the good times - and know that they loved every moment with you.

They are the ultimate family dog: playful, wouldn't hurt a fly, and loyal to the core. I've only had kelpies, border collies and fluffy things in the past (all great dogs) - but I'm starting to think about what type of dog to get for my kids in a few years. Lab or retriever seem to be the go.

Letting the dogs go is awful, but you need to think of the good times - and know that they loved every moment with you.

Haha I know that mate ;)

I think I secretly like not having to pick dog s**t up out of the backyard every day.

All the more so now that plastic bags have been banned at the supermarket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back