Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Should we expect any little SMs running around in the next 9 months?! :p

I campaigned hard for us to get a new puppy since being stuck at home for 3 months was the perfect time to get a new dog, but no babies yet.

Just had a look at the ‘what you can’t and can’t do in Australia’ list.

In the UK, if you weren’t living with your partner you had to choose at the start whether to live together for the period or stay apart during the period.
How's the Sydney mother and daughter who went for a bit of driving practice in the rain, but copped a $1600 fine for being out of their home unnecessarily. If they'd lied, and told the authorities that they were going shopping, they could have saved themselves a lot of cash.

How's the Sydney mother and daughter who went for a bit of driving practice in the rain, but copped a $1600 fine for being out of their home unnecessarily. If they'd lied, and told the authorities that they were going shopping, they could have saved themselves a lot of cash.
I thought that was in Vic, and then it was waived?!

I campaigned hard for us to get a new puppy since being stuck at home for 3 months was the perfect time to get a new dog, but no babies yet.

We got a puppy just before this all went down.

kili.jpg

4235b021d2f32653f1f8892b299c2e05.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 854884

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Round 11 vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

B:
sportsmaniac89 - Far Kern - Quadzilla

HB: Firestarter - jackster83 - sataris

C: Leviathan Pie - GotTheGoodes - Kirkswan

HF: akkaps - ant555 - Power Raid

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Sparkle - philreich - Nunez

INT: Magus - Rich the babe Evans

Changes:
sportsmaniac89: OUT -> BP
GremioPower: BP -> FP
edgie: FP -> OUT
Bit harsh on Gremio there, he's been good value this week.
Nah! I'm good.

#22 Grêmio "Atomic Ant" Power

Last edited:
And we're the worst hit.
Yeah, there's a lot of folks I don't envy right now. Folks in NSW are on that list, although my family is probably doing the same as that state's restrictions anyways.

Took the wife to a clinic this arvo to get tested. She's an aged care worker, and has * all symptoms other than what would normally be a cold, but in this climate needs to get tested. Should get results tomorrow with the priority given to testing health care workers' samples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back