Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone.

You might consider this a welcome or a warning, I couldn’t give a s**t.

Guess who the new Rat Captain is:

ME

As it ******* should be.

UP YOURS
Far Kern last season: I hate being captain. I don't want to be the captain. SarahSmiles will take over as captain ASAP
Far Kern this season: I'M THE CAPTAIN MOTHER*erS!
Welcome back buddy!

Far Kern last season: I hate being captain. I don't want to be the captain. SarahSmiles will take over as captain ASAP
Far Kern this season: I'M THE CAPTAIN MOTHERf***erS!
Welcome back buddy!
You suck.

I am the captain of this team.

Parents are like find your own wife, I’m like I don’t know how to talk to girls.
Another tip from the old bloke.

Talking to a girl you like is like talking to everyone else. Don't try to hard. The best pick up line is simply, "hi, how are you", but don't make it a pick up line at all, make it about meeting new people. Start lots of conversations with all sorts of people and you will meet lots of people you like. that is how to find someone compatible for you.

Hi everyone.

You might consider this a welcome or a warning, I couldn’t give a s**t.

Guess who the new Rat Captain is:

ME

As it ******* should be.

UP YOURS

Another tip from the old bloke.

Talking to a girl you like is like talking to everyone else. Don't try to hard. The best pick up line is simply, "hi, how are you", but don't make it a pick up line at all, make it about meeting new people. Start lots of conversations with all sorts of people and you will meet lots of people you like. that is how to find someone compatible for you.
Yeah I didn't ask my missus, "How would you like to go halves in a baby?" until the second date. You can't rush these things, or you may scare her off :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back