Competition Season 29 Tittybong Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else remember during the week when I said I'd kick 6? That jezza bloke probably does.

No I don’t, but I tell ya what...it’s certainly heart warming to know I’m inside that over sized cranium of yours.
My job is done, before I’ve even crossed the white line...

TIITYBONG NEWS
ROYS FFC WILL USE THEIR POWERPLAY AGAINST THE MOUNT BULLER DEMONS
THE WEST COAST WONDERS AND MOUNT BULLER DEMONS WILL USE THEIRS AGAINST ROYS FFC

Just because we lose all the time !!!!!

No I don’t, but I tell ya what...it’s certainly heart warming to know I’m inside that over sized cranium of yours.
My job is done, before I’ve even crossed the white line...
No genuine comeback, frazzled, before an SFA game has even been played. May your career be reminiscent of a gumdrop.

No genuine comeback, frazzled, before an SFA game has even been played. May your career be reminiscent of a gumdrop.

Huh, I am genuine when I bring up the size of your cranium.
Glad to see you've dropped the pleb name calling for gumdrop....I see I have completed yet another mission on you there.

iO5Y1YQ.png

Grand Final Game Changer: Raveneyes

Huh, I am genuine when I bring up the size of your cranium.
Glad to see you've dropped the pleb name calling for gumdrop....I see I have completed yet another mission on you there.
Check this guy out, banters about using the same word twice and then banters about not sticking to it.

Better re-read pleb, I said your career will resemble a gumdrop, but unfortunately you weren't smart enough to understand what I meant, so I'll say it in terms you'll understand. Short. And. Sweet.

Au revoir chump.

Dear Mr The Half Back

You are no Natural Dumbarse, DunderHead Ned-lam, Wayneo or Brick TJASTA* - four duffers who consistently try and fail against newcomers. They are always reduced to using terms like Rookie, Newbie, Pleb, Peasant.

Whenever they do it is always an admission of defeat.

As you know SFA vets piss themselves when they see those guys inadvertently running up the hill to their slaughter. Do not be the object of Board-wide derision. You are not a struggling amoeba and it seems an unfortunate set of circumstances have led you to the dark place you find yourself in.

You have credits in the bank from being polite to that crazy born again campaigner. Please do not burn them all up.

Yours sincerely

Well wisher No.52.

CC NaturalDisaster Ned_Flanders TJASTA WaynesWorld19

* #CelebrateTJASTA

Dear Mr The Half Back

You are no Natural Dumbarse, DunderHead Ned-lam, Wayneo or Brick TJASTA* - four duffers who consistently try and fail against newcomers. They are always reduced to using terms like Rookie, Newbie, Pleb, Peasant.

As you know SFA vets piss themselves when they see those guys inadvertently running up the hill to their slaughter. Do not be the object of Board-wide derision. You are not a struggling amoeba and it seems an unfortunate set of circumstances have led you to the dark place you find yourself in.

You have credits in the bank from being polite to that crazy born again campaigner. Please do not burn them all up.

Yours sincerely

Well wisher No.52.

* #CelebrateTJASTA

Don’t associate me with these flogs.

Check this guy out, banters about using the same word twice and then banters about not sticking to it.

Better re-read pleb, I said your career will resemble a gumdrop, but unfortunately you weren't smart enough to understand what I meant, so I'll say it in terms you'll understand. Short. And. Sweet.

Au revoir chump.
Aaaahhhh .....so The Half Back has a new chew toy .....Caz will be disappointed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Mr The Half Back

Yours sincerely

Well wisher No.52.

* #CelebrateTJASTA
Hey Pleb ..... I have never resorted to using one of these terms, to score cheap points .....I'm disappointed in you

Au revoir chump.
You need new material...I’ve been here a matter of minutes in comparison to most of the poor sods on here who have had to put up with your weak and pathetic posts...already I’m yawning. No wonder none of them cares to converse with you...you’ve put them to sleep!!

Like i said, the paddock is ready and waiting for you to retire within.

You need new material...I’ve been here a matter of minutes in comparison to most of the poor sods on here who have had to put up with your weak and pathetic posts...already I’m yawning. No wonder none of them cares to converse with you...you’ve put them to sleep!!

Like i said, the paddock is ready and waiting for you to retire within.

You’ll have to excuse Halfy. He acts all tough, but he’s just a washed up hack desperately trying to hold on to any relevance he has left. I actually feel sorry for him

You’ll have to excuse Halfy. He acts all tough, but he’s just a washed up hack desperately trying to hold on to any relevance he has left. I actually feel sorry for him
I appreciate the heads up, but I was aware of how much of an irrelevant hack he was the moment I first smelt him.
Putrid...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back