Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd have taken option B (and coming from someone who happily left the Royals , that's saying something)
GreyCrow and CakeEater are two of the best in the league and the forum

GreyCrow does keep winning and placing on the podium in the song contest so he has a popular taste in music. CakeEater has a good taste in dessert though my last magic cake didn't turn out that magical. I'll give them that.

As guero is at location, I assume sacrifice has already been given, and tomorrow is Sunday.

Vale masculinity.
Masculinity isn't dead, its just recovered from the 'boomer' era view on masculinity.

Humans didn't get this far because blokes didn't show emotion and then killed themselves when they couldn't reconcile their feelings.

Hey guero, how much for a nut sundae?
More than you can afford my friend.

It was surprisingly low key - we gave out maybe 30 ice creams. No hordes, no riots. I think we were at the wrong end of Bicton.

So my hot friend wants to play golf with me tomorrow, I think things are moving too quickly.

Where are you mate? Asking for a friend who wants to heckle.
My movements were

The Old Synagogue (Chappie Bar) - Freo Social - Strange Company - Ronnie Nights - The Old Synagogue (Downstairs hidden cocktail bar)

I've since had a meat box, passed out on the couch, tried to go to sleep and now wide awake guaranteeing I'll be ruined for tomorrow well today.

More than you can afford my friend.

It was surprisingly low key - we gave out maybe 30 ice creams. No hordes, no riots. I think we were at the wrong end of Bicton.

So my hot friend wants to play golf with me tomorrow, I think things are moving too quickly.
Depends if you're playing nine holes or ten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I didn’t think fridges had arms
Anyway, commiserations, but the silver lining means that this should result in more trees against

Bushes too.

Ladies and gentlemen, and Metalcrusher - this one will get underway between 2.30pm and 4.30pm, give or take an hour or two. If you'd like me to narrow it down a little, perhaps 4.30pm.

Morning Phil.

My movements were

The Old Synagogue (Chappie Bar) - Freo Social - Strange Company - Ronnie Nights - The Old Synagogue (Downstairs hidden cocktail bar)

I've since had a meat box, passed out on the couch, tried to go to sleep and now wide awake guaranteeing I'll be ruined for tomorrow well today.
None of those places are familiar to me...any good?

Golf might be off cos of s**t weather. I haven’t played for a month so I was really looking forward to it. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back