Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

How have you fallen so far Riv ...... It is sad to see.

As I fell out of favour with Barrybran, it was either do the dirty work, or get traded to the Royals. It was an easy decision in the end.

I’ve missed most of the week.

Anything of note happen?

We did talk about cleaning lint out of things for a few pages. Depending on your stance on lint, this topic may or may not interest you.

As I fell out of favour with Barrybran, it was either do the dirty work, or get traded to the Royals. It was an easy decision in the end.

Baz would never do that to you. Would he?

One of the campaigners I was working with told me Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine was about following orders, doing what you're told. So I bitch-slapped him and explained it's the exact opposite. But he was adamant he was right. ****ing lawyers.

I'm off to do battle with hordes of sugar-addicted kids clamouring for free ice cream. Pray for me. Have a good night all.

One of the campaigners I was working with told me Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine was about following orders, doing what you're told. So I b*tch-slapped him and explained it's the exact opposite. But he was adamant he was right. ******* lawyers.

I'm off to do battle with hordes of sugar-addicted kids clamouring for free ice cream. Pray for me. Have a good night all.

Remember the vodka!

We did talk about cleaning lint out of things for a few pages. Depending on your stance on lint, this topic may or may not interest you.
My favourite Lindt is the hazelnut one, followed by the classic red one. The the dark chocolate one.... am warming to the white chocolate one.

My favourite Lindt is the hazelnut one, followed by the classic red one. The the dark chocolate one.... am warming to the white chocolate one.

Dark choc, hazlenut, white then milk.

Then again, I am a Guylian kinda bug.

One of the campaigners I was working with told me Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine was about following orders, doing what you're told. So I b*tch-slapped him and explained it's the exact opposite. But he was adamant he was right. ******* lawyers.

You claim hot friend association and single status and your only penance is brownie points in dealing with little spawns of others promiscuity?

Bring back one with sprinkles if successful, vanilla if it ended like Dragons dreams

The calm before the storm.

View attachment 999821

Pink vans FTW, and bonus points for both shakes, not just half arsing it.

I miss the one that used to run around my end in the 90's, was always great but then they had Jaffa ice cream & bubblegum so... was even great as a teen since you could use it as a mixer. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guero in half an hour
giphy.gif

Dulce de leche > Salted Caramel > Stracciatella
Of the common flavours, Hazelnut > Milk > Dark > White

I'd have taken option B (and coming from someone who happily left the Royals , that's saying something)
GreyCrow and CakeEater are two of the best in the league and the forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back