Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I already tapped out but I tapped in and tapped you in to tap your boys out but if you want to tap Turbo and Wig in then tap on

You're *ing tapped campaigner.

Firstly, I'd suggest not drinking while serving kids. That sorta thing lands you on lists.

Secondly, you can drink AFTER helping your friend.

Thirdly, putting smiles on kids' faces will put a smile on your friend's face.

Help your friend, go drinking afterwards. Wear polaroid sunglasses.
Thanks Baz...very sound advice. :thumbsu:

You can get this sort of great life advice for free and frequently here. Gumbies sign guero

yeah nah ... sell your stoopid somewhere else.

Chicken twisties are much nicer than standard cheese twisties. Discuss
Agreed but all twisties are low tier munchies for dirt people.
So a friend of mine owns an ice cream and coffee van. She has some ice cream that needs to be used. Another friend suggested she come round to their place in Bicton this arve and offer free ice cream for kids in the area. I've been roped in to assist. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand my friend with the ice cream van is hot and we're both single now. On the other hand I'm not keen on wrangling childebeest when I could be drinking. Maybe I should combine the two? Drink while I wrangle childebeest. Although this could lead to run-ins with obnoxious heli-parents.

Any advice good people from the Bears and not quite as good people from the Gumbies?
I can think of a couple ways that ice cream could be better used.

Agreed but all twisties are low tier munchies for dirt people.

Says the man who liked my observation of chicken being superior to the cheese variety. Us dirt people can teach those upper snobs a lesson or two in how to snack properly! You can keep your hors d'oeuvrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man bigfooty is really glitchy on this tablet.

Us dirt people can teach those upper snobs a lesson or two in how to snack properly!
No. No you really can't.

Ours is to want and make those wants heard. You're is to anticipate and serve.

Know your place.

Have to go to lunch with my girlfriend and her dad in freo at 1pm. My head is thumping, cannot wait.....

Breakfast was a blue Gatorade.

Smash a couple of berroccas

You're *ing tapped campaigner.
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Have to go to lunch with my girlfriend and her dad in freo at 1pm. My head is thumping, cannot wait.....

Breakfast was a blue Gatorade.
Where are you mate? Asking for a friend who wants to heckle.

No. No you really can't.

Ours is to want and make those wants heard. You're is to anticipate and serve.

Know your place.

Disgraceful! I'm going to clean your boots with spit, rather than polish now. You have forced my hand.

Disgraceful! I'm going to clean your boots with spit, rather than polish now. You have forced my hand.

How have you fallen so far Riv ...... It is sad to see.

So a friend of mine owns an ice cream and coffee van. She has some ice cream that needs to be used. Another friend suggested she come round to their place in Bicton this arve and offer free ice cream for kids in the area. I've been roped in to assist. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand my friend with the ice cream van is hot and we're both single now. On the other hand I'm not keen on wrangling childebeest when I could be drinking. Maybe I should combine the two? Drink while I wrangle childebeest. Although this could lead to run-ins with obnoxious heli-parents.

Any advice good people from the Bears and not quite as good people from the Gumbies?
Let me preface this by saying kids are disgusting, expensive, entitled little shits that have no place on this Earth; kinda like the Bears.

However, never underestimate how useful kids are as a tool to procure yummy mummies for certain adult entertainment.

PS. I heartily endorse the vodka in the ice-cream notion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back