Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys one of my favourite bands ever is reuniting so if you don't hear from me for a while it's because I clearly died and went to heaven.

The original wiggles?

Well done to omgfridge on his nomination for this week's rookie torch award after his performance against whichever team the Gumbies lost against last weekend. A word of advice my friend, don't be too disappointed at not winning - some people think being nominated is a victory in itself. Not me of course. :)

I'm confident common sense will prevail and the recently revealed Faceless Men of the rising star committee will present the award to our man Muddiemoose - he was nom'd for his sublime performance in our dramatic victory over the Wonders. You all know me well enough to realise I'm not one for hyperbole, so when I say his performance was the best ever seen by a first year player you know I'm not exaggerating. Congratulations on the win mate. :)

Fact: "Bear" is an LGBT slang term used by homosexual men to describe hyper masculine men who have hairy bodies and facial hair or who are heavy set.

Enjoy your day Bears

Fact: "Bear" is an LGBT slang term used by homosexual men to describe hyper masculine men who have hairy bodies and facial hair or who are heavy set.

Enjoy your day Bears
Problem, twink?

OMG. What a day.

I thought I'd have a relaxing couple of hours with a book in a nice cafe.
I miss being able to do this :) . My idea of a perfect afternoon or evening as I discussed elsewhere with Chipmunk
I'm starting to see how we ended up with the same personality type in KP's quiz

Now, I like to think I'm a pretty tolerant person. Ya know, I can handle screaming kids. I can handle a couple of loud people talking and laughing. I can handle waiting 10 mins for a coffee when it's busy. But fu** me, I had to hold it together today. This stupid freaking couple didn't know how to eat properly. They kept scraping their plate with their knives and forks. For someone with sensitive teeth like me, having to hear it is absolute hell. Once or twice I can handle, of course, because mostly it is by accident. But it would have been seven or eight minutes of constant scraping on the plates, clanging the knives and forks together, and even somehow clanging them on their own teeth. MY TEETH WERE IN CONSTANT PAIN. I CAN STILL FEEL IT NOW. Like 10 hours later. For anyone with sensitive teeth please show me some empathy.
I'm not a dentist, but I share your sensitive teeth affliction and your love of a peaceful reading session at a cafe so I feel your pain (in my teeth, and in general)

And then on the way home I went to the post office to collect a parcel but it wasn't there. The post office man tried to be funny by saying "maybe the tooth fairy has it" and that set me off again. THE PAIN THE PAIN. (He found the parcel eventually).
Was the parcel a 50c or 2$ coin? (no idea what the going rate per tooth from the tooth fairy is these days)

So, I come home, still writhing in agony in virtual pain from pain in my teeth and then get subjected to more pain ITT. I start reading through the thread AND MY OWN TEAM MATES START BANGING ON ABOUT SHEED AND ALL THIS BS. I mean, the freaking daily text from Barrybran is hard enough, but the visceral pain felt from omgfridge and TigerGod has really cut deep.
That's what you get for joining a team full of eagles fans :)
Should've stuck to the Bombers.... actually, I take that back

And then, at half time from the Adelaide Oval tonight, I was ready to down a bottle of vodka and go to bed. I couldn't handle losing to Mark Ricciuto.

Moral of the story - fu** YOU BARRY. fu** YOU omgfridge. fu** YOU TigerGod. You keep doing sh*t like this I'll keep sabotaging us so I get my third wooden spoon in three seasons. And you can all have squat.

Now I'm going to bed with Josh Thomas and my wooden spoons.

View attachment 933205
Anyway, I hope you slept well without nightmares about Sheed and dental pain and instead dreamt of your upcoming threepeat :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy your day Bears
You forgot to finish the post with NTTAWWT

Enjoy your day Bears
We are inclusive here at the Bears, so although that left field definition of Gumby sounds like the total opposite of me , I have always been made to feel at home :)

Gumby's alternative definitions on the other hand include:
1. idiot
2. ticket inspector

We are inclusive here at the Bears, so although that left field definition of Gumby sounds like the total opposite of me , I have always been made to feel at home :)

Gumby's alternative definitions on the other hand include:
1. idiot
2. ticket inspector
Ive been called worse 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back