Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

They tried to push their window open just a little too far (can’t blame them for trying) instead of going for a full rebuild they have played moneyball with mixed results
A few gems and steals like Scully and a few duds like vickery

but it’s ultimately left their list in no mans land with some amazing talent but the cattle around them are either to old or to young to do it on a consistent basis
OK thanks. I like your first quote better, so will use that instead.

I allowed the Bears into this competition as an expansion bid back when I was admin.

Is it too late to change my decision?
Worse decision was signing up to the Gumbies

Worse decision was signing up to the Gumbies
I've also made some bad decisions in my life and joining the Gumbies wouldn't even warrant an honorable mention.

I've also made some bad decisions in my life and joining the Gumbies wouldn't even warrant an honorable mention.
Denial

Or you had some bad decisions

Denial

Or you had some bad decisions
Saying "I do" is up there. Becoming frenemies with guero too. And just now using the word frenemies.

Also wearing a long shirt and missing a toilet in between gigs also a classic on rotation in this fridges brain.

I agree - more of a dishonourable mention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I allowed the Bears into this competition as an expansion bid back when I was admin.

Is it too late to change my decision?
We can only hope not.

Have they lost their charm since their expansion bid? Or was it lacking from the start?

My body is tired. Does anyone want to go to work for me today?
My body is fine but my mind is tired. Struggling for motivation at the moment.

Saying "I do" is up there. Becoming frenemies with guero too. And just now using the word frenemies.

Also wearing a long shirt and missing a toilet in between gigs also a classic on rotation in this fridges brain.
8DB0DD73-1722-4C49-A844-2867721361D6.gif

Bugger. A mod edited my preview to remove the names of the posters I quoted. So sorry Millky95, Muddiemoose, omgfridge and some random Hawk supporter, your valuable contributions are now anonymous.
What type of dictatorship are they running on the weagles board
I’ll fight them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back