Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

No I don't. You're the captain.
I believe our team has already been selected and we will not be making any further changes.
Minnow teams have no say in our selection process.

You can find our team for this week here.

I believe our team has already been selected and we will not be making any further changes.
Minnow teams have no say in our selection process.

You can find our team for this week here.

Yeah we're not telling you how to set your team. I'm merely following up on a request and you're not game to accept. That's fine.

How about this Test Tickle and Barrybran, we leave the team sheets as they are and we all just agree that I am the superior player, and far better looking. Also guero is a flog.
One thing we know for sure. The fix might have been in at Tittybong, but the sim didn't lie. It clearly stated I was more intelligent and attractive than you. I'm fully prepared to accept that those among us who are less intelligent than me will feel a certain level of jealousy and project that into labelling me a flog.

One thing we know for sure. The fix might have been in at Tittybong, but the sim didn't lie. It clearly stated I was more intelligent and attractive than you. I'm fully prepared to accept that those among us who are less intelligent than me will feel a certain level of jealousy and project that into labelling me a flog.

Ummm, what game are you looking at???

I'm not sure guero showing his face in public is entirely legal but omgfridge outclasses him in every way. - 97m from 2 to 99.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back