Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

what is sick

IS THE ABSOLUTE DISCRASE THAT ARE THE BETTING ODDS FOR THE EKA THAT THAT ROADKILL Chipmunk PUT OUT TOFAG

15 ******* BUCKS FOR MUDDIEMOOSE WHAT THE fu** IS THAT BULLSHIT

That is what is sick.

Captains, take note at voting time.

NOW HE IS BLAINTENTLY TRYING TO RIG THE VOTE

OH ITS ON

IM FEELING INSPIRED
Welcome to the Sweet FA. The whole damn thing is rigged. It is the only explanation I can think of for the Gumbies Wooden Spoons. Certainly not talent.

This is a typical responce from a minnow club full of minnow qooty players.
If you want to start winning, you need take note of what is going in here, note the professionalism and highest possible standards of a REAL qootball club like the Bears.
What have the bears achieved lately? Are you leading any stats?

No.

We have omgfridge. He is the best at giving away free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the Sweet FA. The whole damn thing is rigged. It is the only explanation I can think of for the Gumbies Wooden Spoons. Certainly not talent.
Maybe get Barrybran to run the sim this week
You might be in with a chance if that’s the case like at tittybong

Maybe get Barrybran to run the sim this week
You might be in with a chance if that’s the case like at tittybong
Ridiculously that is against the rules.
Apparently running the Sim as many times as it takes to get the result you want is apparently cheating.
I view it as professionalism

Ridiculously that is against the rules.
Apparently running the Sim as many times as it takes to get the result you want is apparently cheating.
I view it as professionalism

How come you haven't got one of those goose badges that everyone seems to be getting except for me. I mean you are a goose, so you should be goosed

How come you haven't got one of those goose badges that everyone seems to be getting except for me. I mean you are a goose, so you should be goosed
They are in homage to me, it be a bit arrogant to display a badge in my honour.
I pretend not to be that arrogant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back