Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

what is sick

IS THE ABSOLUTE DISCRASE THAT ARE THE BETTING ODDS FOR THE EKA THAT THAT ROADKILL Chipmunk PUT OUT TODAY

15 ******* BUCKS FOR MUDDIEMOOSE WHAT THE fu** IS THAT BULLSHIT

That is what is sick.

The true odds as i trust Chippys judgement when it comes to all things gambling. Sorry Moose, you need to pick up the slack if you want to get to those even odds.

What do you thinks gone wrong with them?

Trying to work that out would take a lifetime. Haven't really been following them a huge amount since I moved to Canberra and started going for the Giants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

what is sick

IS THE ABSOLUTE DISCRASE THAT ARE THE BETTING ODDS FOR THE EKA THAT THAT ROADKILL Chipmunk PUT OUT TODAY

15 ******* BUCKS FOR MUDDIEMOOSE WHAT THE fu** IS THAT BULLSHIT

That is what is sick.
That knew way to spell disgrace is a disgrace!
Sorry Muddie I never mock peeple four grammar I reckon it’s a s**t fing to do but it was just two good ova oppachewnity

The true odds as i trust Chippys judgement when it comes to all things gambling. Sorry Moose, you need to pick up the slack if you want to get to those even odds.
If they are the true odds are suggest everyone put everyone they have on moose

FV2Bd0k.png

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 3 v LAS VEGAS BEARS

B: BlueE - Jivlain - NSWCROW
HB: Tiger God - beez - bone2468
C: omgfridge - Taylor - Spuddd
HF: Brick Loosener - StFly - TalkingFootyNow1223
F: Barrybran - Rodney Dangerfield - peterss
Foll: cats2rise - GWS Goose - Riviat

INT: okeydoke7 - saintkildaman

Changes

Nil
xlqpLxM.png

#lasttofirst

If they are the true odds are suggest everyone put everyone they have on moose

When all it takes is a tap to get you out the way, I think your odds should be even less!
giphy.gif

When all it takes is a tap to get you out the way, I think your odds should be even less!
giphy.gif
Please mate don’t embarrass yourself.
That is clearly a Caribou... they are inferior to the majestic moose in every single way

Similar to how the Gumbies are the inferior qooty team to the bears

Hey beez ready for me to use you as a step ladder, take mark of the year then piss on your face?

I think this could be the start of a wonderful long term relationship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back