Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I’m completely off SuperCoach now so maybe I’ll quit it after this season.

I’ve been rank top 10 for the past 5 weeks and honestly the anxiety it has brought me has completely cruelled my enjoyment of the game. I fine myself unable to read an article about footy, unable to watch the Tiges even when we’re winning, unable to log into BF. You work all this time to get good at something, and when you get good at it it suddenly stops being fun.

Mood: currently missing SFA, where you could only stuff up SFA instead of 50K.
Just throw caution to the wind and have fun with it. If you win its a bonus.

Just throw caution to the wind and have fun with it. If you win its a bonus.
That’s why we’re s**t kent.

6 trades left. One rook on field.

And my anoos was busted open after Reeves was a late out. Flynn then tonned up.

HA. HAHA. *more manic laughter*

That’s why we’re sh*t kent.

6 trades left. One rook on field.

And my anoos was busted open after Reeves was a late out. Flynn then tonned up.

HA. HAHA. *more manic laughter*
Yeah same. I normally get bored so just roughie campaigners in and out for lolz

Well, I’m completely off SuperCoach now so maybe I’ll quit it after this season.

I’ve been rank top 10 for the past 5 weeks and honestly the anxiety it has brought me has completely cruelled my enjoyment of the game. I fine myself unable to read an article about footy, unable to watch the Tiges even when we’re winning, unable to log into BF. You work all this time to get good at something, and when you get good at it it suddenly stops being fun.

Mood: currently missing SFA, where you could only stuff up SFA instead of 50K.
The Wonders will welcome you home any time you feel like it. Just say the word 😊

Speaking of busted anoos’, where the fu** is that dirty slag ArdentEagle ?!?!
Right Here Right Now GIFs | Tenor

emma stone flirting GIF

Explosion Boom GIF - Explosion Boom - Discover & Share GIFs | Mushroom  cloud, Nuclear bomb, Atomic bomb explosion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back