Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. Given the fact Mitch Duncan just did his ******* knee and I only traded him in a week ago I’m running with this theme.

Heartbreak.

SuperCoach sux.

Also have Duncan in my side. He is now the 15th player from my team to injure himself and be subbed out of the game or miss multiple weeks.

Ok. Given the fact Mitch Duncan just did his ******* knee and I only traded him in a week ago I’m running with this theme.

Heartbreak.

If that’s the theme...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A multi millionaire walks into a really expensive fruit and veg shop - I'm talking chandeliers for light fittings, I'm talking floors made from solid gold, and I'm talking a 7 piece orchestra playing in the corner. The millionaire goes up to the counter and says, "I'd like a dozen apples, a dozen oranges and a dozen bananas."

The shop owner says, "That'll be $80.00, sir." Without batting an eyelid, the millionaire places a $100.00 bill on the counter, and starts to leave the shop. The shop owner calls out, "Sir - you forgot your change."

Unperturbed, the millionaire replies, "Don't worry about it - I trod on a grape."

Be careful with your tone, mate.

I hate both clubs equally and will not be afraid to curse either of you in the coming days.
Just further to this...

I have a distinct hatred of the Bombers. I have a distinct hatred of the Wonders. I loathe Tony Lynn 15. I loathe ClarkeM. I would gleefully sell my signed One Direction CD if either team won the wooden spoon. However. My hatred of all things gold and blue and black and red pales into insignificance to my hatred of Joel Selwood and the Geelong Football Club.

If Tony Lynn 15 or ClarkeM want to aspire to eclipse Joel Selwood at the top of my list, they will have to conspire to jointly hold the premiership cup aloft this season.

Just further to this...

I have a distinct hatred of the Bombers. I have a distinct hatred of the Wonders. I loathe Tony Lynn 15. I loathe ClarkeM. I would gleefully sell my signed One Direction CD if either team won the wooden spoon. However. My hatred of all things gold and blue and black and red pales into insignificance to my hatred of Joel Selwood and the Geelong Football Club.

If Tony Lynn 15 or ClarkeM want to aspire to eclipse Joel Selwood at the top of my list, they will have to conspire to jointly hold the premiership cup aloft this season.
A song written for you mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back