Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry ND, they're impressed. The kid's got spunk.

Jesus, campaigner can barely get his head through a doorway as it is .......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you throwing out a “No you” in here instead of celebrating your namesakes minuscule milestone match over there?

Its because they did their thing and now they don't care.

I suppose you were privy to all the internal conversations then to make that statement were you? Or are you just another pathetic, flaccid bandwagoneer?

Lead us out skipper!

Don't worry ND, they're impressed. The kid's got spunk.
Just touched that NaturalDisaster thought a rookie wanted to impress him. As far as I can tell, he doesn’t make any decisions on awards or punishments ... so what is the point of his opinion?

Kinda makes you wonder what the hell is the benefit of being in charge of the place, unless he isn’t in charge and is simply a puppet for the real person anonymously running things.

Just touched that NaturalDisaster thought a rookie wanted to impress him. As far as I can tell, he doesn’t make any decisions on awards or punishments ... so what is the point of his opinion?

Kinda makes you wonder what the hell is the benefit of being in charge of the place, unless he isn’t in charge and is simply a puppet for the real person anonymously running things.

You could have just posted “what is the point of his opinion”.

What thing was that? Must have been ******* memorable ......
[/QUOTE]

Here's the real person running it.

download (1).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back