Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Just highlighting the duplicitous situation. The only avenue of appealing is to engage the site admin ... AFTER certain people have already made the decision. Its hard coming back from a guilty verdict ... what ever happened to not guilty until proved innocent or benefit of the doubt.

Like I said ... very 2021 of everyone involved.

Not criticising the mods persee ... but certainly there is room to change and be a little more ... non 1960's gulag type stuff.

Like I said,

I am not the person you should be bringing this up with.

It's like on any board, it's moderated by the mods and mods only.

There is site admin and supermods of course, if say a mod was misbehaving or whatever.
Thanks, makes sense I guess. Thanks for answering

Follow that up with a ‘dickhead’ or an ‘unwashed peasant’ and you will be close to complete my child.
Still a work in progress, only been here for 9 games. Baby steps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can talk, I haven't been a bomber before

You could have fooled me campaignery ... I was about to post the English .. do you speak it gif from Pulp Fiction ...

There is time to redeem yourself clickbait ......

You could have fooled me campaignery ... I was about to post the English .. do you speak it gif from Pulp Fiction ...

There is time to redeem yourself clickbait ......
You're light bullying does nothing Crushy, I'm still madly in love with you

I can talk, I haven't been a bomber before
Which makes your need to be involved in our threads each week even more bewildering.

Just PM Antonio BlueVein and submit your application, along with the rest of the wannabes. Reckon you are as good a chance as any of them to be rejected out of hand.

Which makes your need to be involved in our threads each week even more bewildering.

Just PM Antonio BlueVein and submit your application, along with the rest of the wannabes. Reckon you are as good a chance as any of them to be rejected out of hand.

* no, he is the vanilla in vanilla essence .. the soft squishy custardy bit in a vanilla slice ....

fu** no, he is the vanilla in vanilla essence .. the soft squishy custardy bit in a vanilla slice ....
Isn't it great that we can all have different interpretations of ideals such as 'vanilla'

fu** all bombers of all kinds
There's a weird dynamic here that the SFA Bombers are heavily populated by Carlton followers, of that weird foreign game, who supposedly hate the Bombers of that code.

There's a weird dynamic here that the SFA Bombers are heavily populated by Carlton followers, of that weird foreign game, who supposedly hate the Bombers of that code.
I miss the Bandits and iBeng

Isn't it great that we can all have different interpretations of ideals such as 'vanilla'

No. Vanilla ... is Vanilla. It aint the shotgun from Neapolitan ice cream .....

No one likes *, including * supporters.

The Baghdad Bombers on the other hand ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back