Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
Seems a nice bloke

I've actually been to a few Crows and Port home games mate, my mother inlaw lives over there so no need to tell why i go to the footy.
It's funny most blokes I know despise their mother in laws but I actually quite like mine. She does the edging while the wife mows the lawns. This leaves me to..

It's funny most blokes I know despise their mother in laws but I actually quite like mine. She does the edging while the wife mows the lawns. This leaves me to..

Nah mines alright, she lives near the Brighton Jetty and anyone that lives in Adelaide would know that there's plenty of water holes close by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gunna lie.
Wasn't expecting mother in laws to main the main topic of the day. But, here we are.
Probably a bit awkward for you considering you’ve never kissed a girl let alone had a mother in law. I’ll get them to change the subject so your self esteem doesn’t get any lower than it already is. Chin up bloke.

G’day mate, what are you doing still out of jail? My days been ok. Potty training the young bloke, so probably a lot like this thread will be. Just a big fu**in mess with sh*t splattered all over the joint.
Just like being in jail again mate.

Probably a bit awkward for you considering you’ve never kissed a girl let alone had a mother in law. I’ll get them to change the subject so your self esteem doesn’t get any lower than it already is. Chin up bloke.

I'm a reigning premiership player, dual State of Origin winning Captain and I'm about to hit 300 games on a Fantasy Football Game.

My self-esteem couldn't be any higher, and if I was kissing any more girls, I'd have to stop. You know, cause of the cooties and stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back