Media Season 31 Sweet FA Handbook - All Reviews Out Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

My work was done before I left

ClarkeM right now

fetchimage

West Coast Wonders Review
West Coast Wonders.

The West Coast Wonders finished the S30 season in shocking shape on field as they finished stone motherless last and claimed the wooden spoon. You could probably overlook that if the off field stuff was humming but it wasn't. Way too much was left to too few with ClarkeM Grand Uncle Horace and SSwans2011 being forced to play lone hands too often in S30.

New skipper Cadsky has a lot to rectify and it will be interesting to see how he goes about it given his inexperience in such a role. We all realise there were some real life issues in the background last year that halted the progress of some promising posters but the strong clubs can cover that during a season. One sensed the season could not end quickly enough for the Wonders in S30 so I do hope S31 is full of more hope and positivity.

So what has changed during the off season?

INS: Cadsky akkaps ArdentEagle mezaire
OUTS: Bonz Jack The Godfather Uncle_Leo Cactus_

New skipper Cadsky has brought in the SFA journeyman in akkaps and one of the more underrated SFA posters in ArdentEagle along with rookie mezaire The only major loss is Bonz with three delistings.

The improvement in activity though must come from others on the list including BallaratBulldog haydo SweetD Elmer_Judd and JT_the_Man because going forward at the Wonders it cannot be left for too few to carry the load. When you read the list there are some decent posters lurking on the shadows but now is their time to stand up and move this club to the next level.

Massive year for the Wonders this season under new skipper Cadsky I don't think anyone is expecting them to go from 0 to 100 in one season but they need to go from 0 to at least 60 to build a base. In golf they say you can't win a tournament in the first round but you can certainly lose it. This needs to be the consistent first round for the Wonders with S31 building the blocks for them to re-establish themselves over the next few seasons. More questions than answers right now but I feel by round 13 we will know if this is heading in the right direction.

West Coast Wonders.

The West Coast Wonders finished the S30 season in shocking shape on field as they finished stone motherless last and claimed the wooden spoon. You could probably overlook that if the off field stuff was humming but it wasn't. Way too much was left to too few with ClarkeM Grand Uncle Horace and SSwans2011 being forced to play lone hands too often in S30.

New skipper Cadsky has a lot to rectify and it will be interesting to see how he goes about it given his inexperience in such a role. We all realise there were some real life issues in the background last year that halted the progress of some promising posters but the strong clubs can cover that during a season. One sensed the season could not end quickly enough for the Wonders in S30 so I do hope S31 is full of more hope and positivity.

New skipper Cadsky has brought in the SFA journeyman in akkaps and one of the more underrated SFA posters in ArdentEagle along with rookie mezaire The only major loss is Bonz with three delistings.

The improvement in activity though must come from others on the list including BallaratBulldog haydo SweetD Elmer_Judd and JT_the_Man because going forward at the Wonders it cannot be left for too few to carry the load. When you read the list there are some decent posters lurking on the shadows but now is their time to stand up and move this club to the next level.

Massive year for the Wonders this season under new skipper Cadsky I don't think anyone is expecting them to go from 0 to 100 in one season but they need to go from 0 to at least 60 to build a base. In golf they say you can't win a tournament in the first round but you can certainly lose it. This needs to be the consistent first round for the Wonders with S31 building the blocks for them to re-establish themselves over the next few seasons. More questions than answers right now but I feel by round 13 we will know if this is heading in the right direction.
Brilliant write up, all eyes on that middle group to see if they lift to establish a core group to assist the top.4

Believe SweetD has it in him but will others be able to go the full season :think:

Good luck Cadsky

Brilliant write up, all eyes on that middle group to see if they lift to establish a core group to assist the top.4

Believe SweetD has it in him but will others be able to go the full season :think:

Good luck Cadsky

Yeah when you honestly look at the list there is some quality there. They just need to gel and get more output from those that may have lost interest and are not as invested as they could be.

West Coast Wonders.

Fair assessment Tones. My gut feeling is the list is a little more invigorated and ready to hit the season running. A few wins to start the season and keep the team interested will go a long way to keeping the positivity up and the boys active. ArdentEagle is looking particularly eager and primmed for a big S31!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have obviously never read any of our game day threads.

Welcome to the SFA too mate btw. The Bombers (I still spew a little in my mouth every time I say that ..) will look after ...

BTW its funny your name is "Jab" and you play the the Bombers.

Thoughts Antonio BlueVein ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back