Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else hate when work demands impact on their ability laud their self proclaimed superiority over people they have never met in real life because a random generator determined that they "played" better in a text based fantasy game?
Ill have to find others ways to make me feel good about myself.

Step 1. Download Qooty
Step 2. Insert names of workers you hate as players
Step 3. Re-run sim until desired result
Step 4. Lord over loser workmates
Step 5. Rinse and repeat
Step 6. Profit

I have made DockerDen5215 captain so he is to blame now.

Congratulations on being our new scapegoat DockerDen5215 even though you're not even in our team yet. Not sure how Fridge managed to convince you that it was a good idea but I am happy to lay the blame at anyone's feet at the moment.

Who knew that passing the captain's baton was this easy. MWPP take note.

Congratulations on being our new scapegoat DockerDen5215 even though you're not even in our team yet. Not sure how Fridge managed to convince you that it was a good idea but I am happy to lay the blame at anyone's feet at the moment.

Who knew that passing the captain's baton was this easy. MWPP take notes.
Never underestimate #nightshift

Congratulations on being our new scapegoat @DockerDen5215 even though you're not even in our team yet. Not sure how Fridge managed to convince you that it was a good idea but I am happy to lay the blame at anyone's feet at the moment.
I approve of our new Docker overlord

Be right back. Need to vomit.

Who knew that passing the captain's baton was this easy. @MWPP take notes.
At least the Gumbies have learnt from recent captains , I guess
And will DD also have to do your BnF from last season?

It seems the only people who care about best and fairest are people outside the Gumbies

Anti-expansionists hate this post. How many would you need? You can put all the worst offenders in Supersuns FFC.
We should put the anti-expansionists on a boat, with the rigged sim Bombers movement, and sail it off the edge of their flat Earth.

1635503305348-png-png.1270656

Last edited:
I’m so sick of night shifts
Want to do mine?
May conflict with my plans of drinking, playing video games and hearing about my mrs entire day in full detail where I nod along the whole time.

Never underestimate #nightshift

#nightshift is a scam, it's just full of Western Australians who have an inferior 3 hour time lag from the superior AEDT.

Every new Gumbies captain has to re-do all BnFs. It helps with the learning process of the history of the Gumbies/Wolves.

This might get awkward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anti-expansionists hate this post. How many would you need? You can put all the worst offenders in Supersuns FFC.
Nah I like Supersuns (non-endorsed) so I wouldn't do that to him. Then again, it would be funny.

#nightshift is a scam, it's just full of Western Australians who have an inferior 3 hour time lag from the superior AEDT.
You wash your damn mouth out. Only 2 west aussies in so far anyway. Only thing people from AEDT are superior at are catching covid and being in lockdowns.

I really like that it isn't me.

Essentially that is the most important criteria for me

We should put the anti-expansionists on a boat, with the rigged sim Bombers movement, and sail it off the edge of their flat Earth.

Doing that would wipe out about 90% of their current list. Is it even called expansion if you're just replacing a team that can't field enough Qootiers?

With great power comes even greater chance of corruption! Our wallets are deep at the Gumbies. Not deep enough this season though

I'm not interested in corruption, only blood. On another note, I need to check the actual depth of your wallets...purely for inventory purposes of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back