Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello <Poster Name>

Are we going to meet or not, I'm really ready are you? What's up? We come from the same place, and I am ready, my girlfriend said you were so exciting, but I just want to make an appointment here http://Leah.flirtbutdon'treallyclickthiscomeon-hot.online here you can see many spicy pictures of me and make a date there, then you know what you need to do to see me, kiss

Sunn39
I'm really ready.

Hello <Poster Name>

Are we going to meet or not, I'm really ready are you? What's up? We come from the same place, and I am ready, my girlfriend said you were so exciting, but I just want to make an appointment here http://Leah.flirtbutdon'treallyclickthiscomeon-hot.online here you can see many spicy pictures of me and make a date there, then you know what you need to do to see me, kiss

Sunn39

I clicked the link and now this is my desktop background :oops:

Hello <Poster Name>

Sunn39

I've subscribed to this quality and very trustworthy looking website
money-shutup.gif

I've subscribed to this quality and very trustworthy looking website
money-shutup.gif

Hello, and thanks for the last time, I'm finally available and single again, we've talked before and you gave me your email to contact you when I'm ready for you, are you ready for me? We are now coming from the same area and I would like to meet you, I am very discreet so I wish we can arrange something on this free https://bit.ly/againpleasedon'treallysignuptothispleasegangcupidon247datings as soon as possible. When we meet we can change number, is that okay? Here you can see a picture of me, if you don’t remember me completely. Hope you will contact me as soon as possible, kiss and hug. Dreamwithme

I feel Tommy cash is likely to poll votes in my MVP thread this week and is now my choice for a rising star nomination.

If it isn't a JoshWoodenSpoon alt acct, if it is, much smarter move having the videos embedded in a link, this is progress

Hello, and thanks for the last time, I'm finally available and single again, we've talked before and you gave me your email to contact you when I'm ready for you, are you ready for me? We are now coming from the same area and I would like to meet you, I am very discreet so I wish we can arrange something on this free https://bit.ly/againpleasedon'treallysignuptothispleasegangcupidon247datings as soon as possible. When we meet we can change number, is that okay? Here you can see a picture of me, if you don’t remember me completely. Hope you will contact me as soon as possible, kiss and hug. Dreamwithme

Great service, would date again A++++++
ace-ventura.gif

I am a Nigerian Prince that has over $$100mil stored in offshore oil rig banking firms. As I can't make it back from my time out on the oil rig to do proper banking, I need someone to transfer $$250million to. As a thankyou, I will allow you to keep $10mil. I will need bank details and credit card numbers so I can perform this transaction as soon as possible. Please do the needful.

Just impulse booked a trip to Uluru.
Flights for $99.
Ended up booking my parents a trip once they found out (obviously a different time, Im not an idiot)
Still flights available if anyone is interested.

Will you have to quarantine once you arrive or when you return?

Are you getting travel insurance? I never have when traveling within Australia as I travel light with just a carry on. Just wondering if they cover COVID

I have had a few emails from Emirates saying they will offer COVID insurance but didn't look into it as we can't go anywhere. There must be a catch somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will you have to quarantine once you arrive or when you return?

Are you getting travel insurance? I never have when traveling within Australia as I travel light with just a carry on. Just wondering if they cover COVID

I have had a few emails from Emirates saying they will offer COVID insurance but didn't look into it as we can't go anywhere. There must be a catch somewhere.

At this stage no quarantine is required. ScoMo has promised open boarders between states.

I have concerns travelling internationally if I catch covid, and wll look into further before booking anything. internally, not so worried, the medical will be covered, at worst, we may be up for some additional costs.

MWPP has the honour of driving the bus this season and testy is busy, he has an itch that needs to be scratched.

View attachment 1268454

That image reminds me of a time in my younger days when I went swimming at the beach. I got stung on the balls by something, probably a stinger.

It didn't give the feeling that you have been kicked in the balls. Just like being stung anywhere else really. I wasn't going to let someone put vinegar on them though. Does that even work?

I just gutted it out.

tony was deep in contemplation as he tried to remember exactly which bridge he threw his victim off
So many bodies and so many bridges, no wonder I can't remember. At least I was getting a nice wash while I was thinking, no one can accuse me of being a stinky bear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back