Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course I do!! :) I'll have to take a pic when I get home
I’ve been seeing more porpymon merch lately :)
And Chipmunk - I’m eyeing this for London 2022
1635201663912.jpeg

Gotta fit them all (into your cheeks)

Is this inanimate rod capable of lodging the team sheets and doing whatever captains have to do?
Is it capable of being suspended?

Did you escape from your room again?

Of course. As a peaceful old Roman - Pax Romana and all that - I simply offered the obvious. The Bears are in strife (really an upgrade on your standard rating) and the Plasticine Figurines are fixed in situ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's capable of being shoved up your arse un-lubed and unanimated and that's good enough

That implies someone else is doing the shoving, 2 person job, I don't think you have a permit for that many people on the job site for that insertion or the proper documentation.

Is it capable of being suspended?

The issue is we've nothing to attach it to for said suspension, weak foundations and all leaves one with a generally shitty roof.

Culture of losing does that. When was the last Gumbies GF?
Season 7 Pre-season Grand Final (Geelong Gumbies)
Season 15 Pre-season (Geelong Gumbies)
Season 21 Grand Final (Geelong Wolves)

:$

That implies someone else is doing the shoving, 2 person job, I don't think you have a permit for that many people on the job site for that insertion or the proper documentation.

The issue is we've nothing to attach it to for said suspension, weak foundations and all leaves one with a generally shitty roof.
The stadium in the sky doesn’t need a roof

Remove this Banner Ad

Back