Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the Bombers were more the plane rather than Hot Air Balloon types
We prefer Bear Air . I miss our limursine .
tony ‘s mob have been working on it

Oh and this talk of physics takes me back to highschool days

We don’t need planes or wings to fly but theyre still a handy bonus

The boys and I got our hands on a limo, it needs a new paint job and a clean up after Cap & Muddiemoose took it out for a spin last night.

1635221691307.png

The boys and I got our hands on a limo, it needs a new paint job and a clean up after Cap & Muddiemoose took it out for a spin last night.

View attachment 1268072
Very nice. I actually don’t mind the white . Yes, black, orange or even party bus link are both more Vegas but it’s also a throwback to the hangover Bear.

Muddiemoose and Cap already have great chemistry. This bonding would take it to the next level .

View attachment 1268072
Phwoahhh.. can only imagine the things they would have gotten up to! The mind runs wild...

Did they go to the diary outlet and then the shrub store, or perhaps first the shrub store followed by the diary outlet.
One thing's for sure, I'll bet the went to both, the devious rogues!

We have as many flags as the Bears do. I also have more Mateflons than most of the Bears list.
And again, going straight for the solo comments... the selfish-y rotting from the head, yes? ;)

All these Mobbs Medals but no flags... talk about a selfish me-me-me culture
Hey, hey beez. How many flags do you have?

thrice-three-times.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So inconsistent, no wonder you guys are at the bottom, the message just keeps changing!
Next he'll be saying he has more Mateflons than most of the current Bears list!

And yet NaturalDisaster swears it isn't rigged
I saw his dismissal of the BTGID charges and the moving onto other topics of interest as a sign that it all came about because he was bored. Anyway, I think the Bombers now have other things to worry about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back