Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked omgfridge's best friend guero if he was interested and I don't think he was. Sorry but I will keep asking around for you.

View attachment 1268155
Just when I think I'm over him. Forgotten him. Thought the pain had gone away for good.

That damn beautiful mullet brings it all the memories and tears back.

Just when I think I'm over him. Forgotten him. Thought the pain had gone away for good.

That damn beautiful mullet brings it all the memories and tears back.

You should change your name to omgguero as the ultimate tribute :’)

Just ran the #s, I steamrolled from wherever you left off winning comfortably. GWS Goose failed to register another vote. cats2rise helped with it.
Pretty sure I won it again.

Another emerging pattern.

I reckon Ill give the Mobbs another good shot this year too.

probably the greatest Qooty player ever.

All good. You might be onto something. We'll merge the clubs and MWPP can start her own expansion team.
You don’t even want to be captain of the Gumbies. I don’t see you being captain of the another team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just watch out, Bears.

Leo-as-Romeo-1455559352.gif

View attachment 1267470
View attachment 1267473
LAST GAME
Bears -
Defeated Phoenix 140-118
Gumbies - Lost to Roys 92-99

KEY BATTLE
Muddiemoose v Riviat - we'll decide whether a moose or a cat is more effective in the ruck this week!

PREDICTION

Draw - which will help neither team

Captains, please submit teamsheets by 11.59PM Thursday.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Thanks for the write-up Chippy. We all know that cats can jump higher so are more naturally gifted in the rucking department. Muddiemoose's can't jump so are naturally worse. We also have 9 lives, make loveable companions, can ignore, love, then ignore you again all in the space of an hour. I can't see Meese doing anything of the sort. I have the upper hand. Moose probably taste better.

Last edited:
Welcome to Las Vegas, Gumbies. We hope you have a terrible time with us this week. We have sent out the welcoming squad to greet you.

View attachment 1267502

Not sure if Cowboys, or new age Village People will be welcoming us.

Thanks for the write-up Chippy. We all know that cats can jump higher so are more naturally gifted in the rucking department. Muddiemoose's can't jump so are naturally worse. We also have 9 lives, make loveable companions, ignore you, love you then ignore you again all in the space of an hour. I can't see Meese doing anything of the sort. I have the upper hand. Moose probably taste better.
You had me right until the last line
How can you say moose taste better 38800BE0-9A18-4CFE-B8EB-7B74C13449CA.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back