Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll get my mouthcard custom made before cancelling my extras cover :)
That sounds like ordering ice-cream and cancelling the sprinkles.

Or celebrating the win at 3 qtr time.

I remember ClarkeM kicking a long 65m torp for a goal. Brilliant
I remember you hitting me up post-match for an invite to the afterparty and if not that, my room.

The stadium in the sky doesn’t need a roof

Depends on definition of roof, you might like the copious amount of hot air from say the Bombers, some might like more temperate solutions, and the ball needs to hit something to come back down given laws of physics.

That is unless like some you are blessed with wings to defy nature, but unlike some, not to be as vanilla.

That implies someone else is doing the shoving, 2 person job, I don't think you have a permit for that many people on the job site for that insertion or the proper documentation.

The issue is we've nothing to attach it to for said suspension, weak foundations and all leaves one with a generally shitty roof.

So in other words...you're interested in the job. Take it away Fly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds like ordering ice-cream and cancelling the sprinkles.

Or celebrating the win at 3 qtr time.
Anything to stop the incessant phone calls from people wanting to get me to change my health insurance
Oh and if you throw in some gummi bears you have a deal :)

Depends on definition of roof, you might like the copious amount of hot air from say the Bombers, some might like more temperate solutions, and the ball needs to hit something to come back down given laws of physics.

That is unless like some you are blessed with wings to defy nature, but unlike some, not to be as vanilla.
I thought the Bombers were more the plane rather than Hot Air Balloon types
We prefer Bear Air . I miss our limursine .
tony ‘s mob have been working on it

Oh and this talk of physics takes me back to highschool days

We don’t need planes or wings to fly but theyre still a handy bonus

All these Mobbs Medals but no flags... talk about a selfish me-me-me culture
I thought they had one flag? But a certain recently retired player was a premiership player . I guess that’s how they treat past legends …

This is true. StFly might be able to tell you about his former this season. He's shaping up well to be the Gumbies' third Mobbs Medalist in three seasons.
Would he be able to tell me about it in less than four paragraphs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back