Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - Gumbies V Las Vegas Bears @ The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think that's true
5ky2nu.jpg

It’s that time of week again
TGIF or as AceAndy would say

2 weeks in a row?! I must have bumped my head and gone back to last week's Dragons thread.

Curse you AceAndy.

I'm going to report this video as inappropriate so work blocks it, just like they have blocked lots of other redyoutube videos.

It’s that time of week again
TGIF or as AceAndy would say

Wow can you believe this I was going through my YT feed and spotted a couple of SFAers. Love the dance moves MWPP por_please_ya

My lawyers have advised me to post the following:

Disclaimer : I am not aware of what the above mentioned posters look like so it is unlikely they appear in the clip.

Subsequent Disclaimer : The above may not be entirely true as South Australians all look the same and are hence easy to spot.

Last Disclaimer : The characterisation of South Australians was for comedic purposes and should not be taken as a statement of fact although they all sound alike.

Go Bears!
Welcome back RP!
There was something very retro about seeing you combine with the evergreen kane249 to dominate from the bench (check out your high rating in JoshWoodenSpoon ’s SpoonMeasures) earlier in the season. Kane has been promoted to the starting 18 due to FP chemistry with Jezmiester40 , but you and Ok Boomer will prove that rookies and boomers can work together well. Bring on Sunday :)

That song is probably the cause of COVID just saying
Haha interesting take! At worst, it caused social distancing before it was cool :D

Wow can you believe this I was going through my YT feed and spotted a couple of SFAers. Love the dance moves MWPP por_please_ya

My lawyers have advised me to post the following:

Disclaimer : I am not aware of what the above mentioned posters look like so it is unlikely they appear in the clip.

Subsequent Disclaimer : The above may not be entirely true as South Australians all look the same and are hence easy to spot.

Last Disclaimer : The characterisation of South Australians was for comedic purposes and should not be taken as a statement of fact although they all sound alike.

Haha awesome .
We aren't the only past or present SFAers in that video either ;) . But no, I won't be doxxing anyone...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is it too early to call Drinks?
Absolutely not.
I've just told Mrs Goose to put a bottle of wine on ice and Ill have a few beers as well.
I need a drink tonight.

Awesome, I love this song.
I wish we could play it more often.
It sure does look like the gumbies love this song, you even recreated the music clip.
gumbies friday.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back