Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Gumbies FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

So the Bears win a high scoring affair - I don't think 289 points is a record, but it might come pretty close for a round 1 fixture. Hate?
I am currently chewing through a McFeast, but I can check later when I do the stats, but I suspect from experience it won't be in the Top 5 for Round 01 fixtures. Pretty sure we'd be well in the 300s somewhere along the line.

Well done Bears, pure domination

Chins up Gumbies, the best thing about bottom of the ladder is that the only way is up :rainbow:

I mean, there’s a team in the negatives so the Gumbies aren’t even bottom 😉

Thanks to philreich for posting.

Bears- was an excellent week and I wish you well for this season. Particular shoutout to JoseMourinho, I hope you find the Sweet FA is for you and you're here for many seasons to come.

Welcome to qooty the hard way to our Gumbies recruits- none of you disgraced yourselves today. All put up excellent numbers on debut.

6 goals MWPP

West Coast Goals GIF by AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I should’ve had 9
6 might even be my PB - having played most of my career in defence with the occasional midfield game hmm

Nice Win Bears!!

ratetheoppo.png

Show some love to your opposition. Rate the Opposition MVP is back!!! Get your votes in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back