Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't we all state why we think Brisbane is the best place on earth.

I'll start.
I love the nice warm weather all year round šŸ˜
Conversely, Sydney is clearly the best, because we have...a bridge

You all must be so busy thinking away at what you like most about Brisbane. There's just so many things to choose from.

I love that Brisbane has magic round once a year. Isn't that so cool, I can watch all the NRL games live over a weekend.
Don't we all here love NRL? The night club scene is amazing following it as well! It's like I get to see free UFC fights after the matches as well. Talk about value for money. That's another reason why I love Brisbane!

You all must be so busy thinking away at what you like most about Brisbane. There's just so many things to choose from.

I love that Brisbane has magic round once a year. Isn't that so cool, I can watch all the NRL games live over a weekend.
Don't we all here love NRL? The night club scene is amazing following it as well! It's like I get to see free UFC fights after the matches as well. Talk about value for money. That's another reason why I love Brisbane!
Are you sponsored?

Annastacia is that you?

The SFA should do a Magic Round where all the games are played in one location.

Thoughts Kennedy Parker manangatang

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back