Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He was that cool guy in Stranger Things yeah?

billy lifeguard GIF

Er, yeah, why not !!

I love the Jarrah floors. Not really the new stuff. I like the old stuff where it shows some wear, like vintage. I'd be too paranoid with keeping the Jarrah in pristine condition. I just like that worn in look.

Granite vs Marble is a tough one. Both have their pros and cons.
I'm a cork man, myself...

Alright team, today we take on the Roys on their field. They may have their fancy pubs and a wanky cafe, but we're not here to drink lattes or sip craft beer. We're here to play our best game and show them who's boss.

Let's give them a paddling they'll never forget! And once we've won, we can go celebrate by drinking all their pubs dry.

Bears Plane.png

4cunningTonneTruck Art Vandelay_ Broken Campaigner for good Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Supersuns Test Tickle Tommycash

Alright team, today we take on the Roys on their field. They may have their fancy pubs and a wanky cafe, but we're not here to drink lattes or sip craft beer. We're here to play our best game and show them who's boss.

Let's give them a paddling they'll never forget! And once we've won, we can go celebrate by drinking all their pubs dry.

View attachment 1674093

4cunningTonneTruck Art Vandelay_ Broken Campaigner for good Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Supersuns Test Tickle Tommycash
There are some of us Roys who may like a paddling but I reckon we may give you blokes a thrashing

3emqgw.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1674093

095BC1C5-048C-4D4F-ADA0-FB1CC0F695C6.gif
In the bag!

View attachment 1674093

One of the best pics I've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back