Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v Mt Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

gum.png 3A68CF61-0D72-4F01-9A53-42821BF59481.png
6TH V 13TH

Gumbies : LLWLW
Last Premiership : Season 16
Players to watch
Dory_77 dangerous, 3rd in goals kicked on 28
Falconista 8th in hitouts
Mop returning player looking to make a positive impact in their Gumbies debut

Demons : LLLWL
Last Premiership : Season 31
Players to watch
cartwright is having an excellent season as a rookie with 77 kicks and 34 tackles
Greenery looking to consolidate his place in the team as a FF but needs to watch his accuracy with 20.18

Hate leading the club's DT in a difficult season with 70 hitouts and 15 tackles

Wosh's tip: I'm feeling a draw here with a margin of 10

For all your club and player statistics :arrowright: Dashboard | Sweet F.A+

* Captains please have your teamsheets in by 11.59 pm AEDT Thursday

Last edited:

Hey Gumbies. I've supported the opporition against the Demons every week in Season 35. As a reult, I have had more wins than any other person in the SFA this season. Congratulations in advance for this week.

Carn Gumbies.
When I was a kid I wanted to buy a Team A membership and sit in the middle of all Team A supporters and barrack for the opposition each week.

• Admin
Hey Gumbies. I've supported the opporition against the Demons every week in Season 35. As a reult, I have had more wins than any other person in the SFA this season. Congratulations in advance for this week.

Carn Gumbies.
And it's bought us such wonderful karma! 😚

Just noticed Wosh put me as a player to watch in the OP...or maybe she put me on a watch list.

Either way, I'm uncomfortable.
I can see right down to your frilly undies. Very pretty colour btw, Victorias Secret?

I can see right down to your frilly undies. Very pretty colour btw, Victorias Secret?
It's cute you think I'm fancy.
They're frilly coz they're cheapo ones that have been through the wash too many times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undies are overrated.

Much like the Demons. And Eth.
Even Falconista ’s frayed tighties are rated more highly than we are this season.
I was supposed to be a ‘Massive Acquisition’ but have turned out to be a Massive Imposition :$

^ Good to see somebody else is a mess at 3am

Good morning sausageroll 🤗
Sorry Wosh . I posted once and then went to bed.

If only I'd known you were still up

...I'd have gone to bed anyway. But at least I would've known you were still up )

When I was a kid I wanted to buy a Team A membership and sit in the middle of all Team A supporters and barrack for the opposition each week.
Did you do it? And was your plan to barrack for the opposition as successful as mine. where you backed the winner in 6 out of 7 games?

Howdy Demons!
Fabulous to have sausageroll join Mop for the Gumbies this week. Let's do this!
Delighted to be joining you this week.

Will I be presented with a temporary Gumbies badge for the week? Or is my support not considered to be as fabulous as it was to tony and the Bears?*

*see sig below

Remove this Banner Ad

Back