Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Mint Ice Cream?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Every few years at this time I start to think about watching NFL. And then I flick on a game and watch about 4 minutes of game action every hour and quit on the idea again. I like the game but I just wish they would get the hell on with it.
These are my thoughts exactly

#aroundtheground

SCORING SUMMARY
QTR 1 | 1:10 - Goal to Sterge (The R.O.I) - The R.O.I lead by 6
QTR 1 | 2:53 - Goal to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Scores level
QTR 1 | 7:22 - Goal to Lex Luthor. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 6
QTR 1 | 10:55 - Behind to PVF (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 7
QTR 1 | 12:52 - Goal to harambe. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 1
QTR 1 | 15:23 - Behind to King Kong. (The R.O.I) - Scores level
QTR 1 | 16:35 - Goal to PVF (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 6
QTR 1 | 18:57 - Goal to Peacemaker. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 12
QTR 1 | 19:32 - Behind to King Kong. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 11
QTR 1 | 21:59 - Goal to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 17
QTR 1 | 23:14 - Behind to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 18
QTR 1 | 25:08 - Behind to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 19
QTR 1 | 25:40 - Behind to TedDougChris (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 18
QTR 2 | 2:54 - Behind to TedDougChris (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 17
QTR 2 | 8:42 - Goal to SweetD (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 23
QTR 2 | 10:26 - Goal to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 29
QTR 2 | 11:37 - Goal to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 35
QTR 2 | 12:44 - Behind to harambe. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 34
QTR 2 | 14:20 - Behind to Bane. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 35
QTR 2 | 15:24 - Goal to TedDougChris (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 29
QTR 2 | 17:54 - Behind to Son of Stoods. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 28
QTR 2 | 18:26 - Behind to Wojcinski (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 29
QTR 2 | 19:57 - Behind to harambe. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 28
QTR 2 | 21:04 - Behind to Lex Luthor. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 29
QTR 2 | 22:09 - Behind to King Kong. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 28
QTR 2 | 23:37 - Goal to harambe. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 22
QTR 2 | 24:35 - Behind to Lex Luthor. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 23
QTR 3 | 2:51 - Goal to harambe. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 17
QTR 3 | 4:40 - Behind to Lex Luthor. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 18
QTR 3 | 4:58 - Goal to Lex Luthor. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 24
QTR 3 | 9:15 - Behind to Beandip (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 23
QTR 3 | 11:54 - Behind to killer (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 22
QTR 3 | 13:21 - Behind to RU_ (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 21
QTR 3 | 18:04 - Goal to Son of Stoods. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 15
QTR 3 | 22:23 - Goal to harambe. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 9
QTR 3 | 25:18 - Behind to Kabanna (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 8
QTR 3 | 26:03 - Goal to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 14
QTR 3 | 28:20 - Behind to SweetD (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 15
QTR 4 | 1:42 - Behind to Son of Stoods. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 14
QTR 4 | 2:55 - Goal to Slax (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 8
QTR 4 | 4:05 - Goal to RU_ (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 2
QTR 4 | 7:50 - Goal to SweetD (Seventh Wonders) - Seventh Wonders lead by 8
QTR 4 | 11:03 - Behind to Son of Stoods. (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 7
QTR 4 | 14:41 - Goal to Kabanna (The R.O.I) - Seventh Wonders lead by 1
QTR 4 | 17:56 - Goal to Son of Stoods. (The R.O.I) - The R.O.I lead by 5
QTR 4 | 22:09 - Goal to Sterge (The R.O.I) - The R.O.I lead by 11
QTR 4 | 24:08 - Behind to Green Lantern. (Seventh Wonders) - The R.O.I lead by 10
QTR 4 | 24:41 - Behind to Bane. (Seventh Wonders) - The R.O.I lead by 9
QTR 4 | 26:35 - Goal to Black Adam. (Seventh Wonders) - The R.O.I lead by 3

• The R.O.I snuck home to a 3-point win over the Seventh Wonders coming back from a 35-point deficit halfway through the second quarter.
  • un_eggs gathered 27 disposals for the Wonders while Beandip had 19 disposals to go with 30 hitouts.

Sorry to hear that Elmer 😕

But in life we should always look for a silver lining, and the silver lining here is that the disappointment of the Boomers exiting the world cup will better prepare Carlton supporters for the disappointment of the Blues exiting the finals in week one
You always know just what to say to make us ALL feel better at times like these 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to knock Steve Smith, Dave Warner and Lucash Neill off that list tbh. It's a very unprestigious top 3

Had forgotten about Neill! Should have moved to NZ to take acting lessons from Sam.

I certainly have Warner in my top 3.

He is a flog

Mind you always hated him back from my boyhood days of being a North Melbourne Giants supporter.

If you think he's a flog I'm even more set in thinking he's a legend.

oh yes I love soccer...
Soccer GIF

You always know just what to say to make us ALL feel better at times like these 🤗
It’s a special talent isn’t it. Thank you.

I look forward to the Swans fans outnumbering the “90,000 Blues supporters” once we enter the final quarter :cool:

Elmer_Judd does Andrew Gaze rank in your top three most disappointing Australian sports folk?
He would I reckon. Behind Sir Donald Bradman (99.94, seriously Don wtf you useless campaigner) and Black Caviar (only 25 races in a row, what a joke)

Gazey is a worthy third behind those utter failures I reckon

Good morning Wonders & Roys. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 4pm Vic Bias time (AEST)
Best wishes to both teams
damicky HARPSichord
TedDougChris Mooch

Back