Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

We cross live now to Zevon demonstrating his training....

View attachment 1807774

At least he was committed to it....
No way, I was in front until that point. Can’t have been me.

trump fake news GIF

We were offering a first rounder for him at some stage apparently......

It's still discussed on the Dogs board as one of the ones who got away, thankfully......
Don’t cheer too loudly. You probably picked up Andrejs Everitt or something instead.

No way I would ever support a club that did something stupid like tha…

Never mind

No way, I was in front until that point. Can’t have been me.

trump fake news GIF

Everyone else was pacing themselves, or had been informed it was slippery at the first jump....

Anyway, could be worse....

unnamed-1.gif

She hasn't taken the first jump as well as she'd have liked, although her friend is appreciate of her "attempt"

Don’t cheer too loudly. You probably picked up Andrejs Everitt or something instead.

No way I would ever support a club that did something stupid like tha…

Never mind

I always like Andrejs - I think he could have been a decent winger. He was tall, ok overhead and speedy - but just not anything like a KPP. But this was well and truly before Mad Bevo's experimental phase....

bevos bingo.jpg

Everyone else was pacing themselves, or had been informed it was slippery at the first jump....

Anyway, could be worse....

View attachment 1807775

She hasn't taken the first jump as well as she'd have liked, although her friend is appreciate of her "attempt"
That looks a lot more like my attempt actually. Maybe you finally found the right footage

Hi Roys and my beloved Baghdad Bombers, it's great to be back at the BJO (scene of many incidents, some good and some bad). I have noticed the locks to the social club have been changed which just means there will be an expensive window bill. MOTR is fitting and hopefully the week lives up to the hype.

Good OP scythe and you must have forgotten to mention me! You are forgiven.

I may run with a bit of a Blue theme this week as It's been an incredible roller coaster.

Hi Roys and my beloved Baghdad Bombers, it's great to be back at the BJO (scene of many incidents, some good and some bad). I have noticed the locks to the social club have been changed which just means there will be an expensive window bill. MOTR is fitting and hopefully the week lives up to the hype.

Good OP scythe and you must have forgotten to mention me! You are forgiven.

I may run with a bit of a Blue theme this week as It's been an incredible roller coaster.
Oh wait TedDougChris call off the search, I found one.

G’day BAT how are you?

We can't all be retired and on the pension Zev.
I’m not retired and working on the pension, I work for the state governm…

Oh never mind, I see the point you were making now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats mate! Now I know why we have useless Subs, old planes and busted tanks.
Mate if I was Federal employment minister, my solution to fix unemployment would be to increase the minimum school leaving age to 47 :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back