Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy cow dung, been awhile since I’ve been to these parts & ended up down the road at the wrong oval.
Anyway asked this cranky old codger where the oval was, told him who I was & he told me in a not to friendly way where to go. 🥴

Luckily the Roys were flying their premiership flag, once I found the street it stuck out like dogs doovers

phonto.jpeg

Last edited:
How do we get match of the round again ... when the Royals are playing?

I get the Bombers are MOTR most weeks, gotta take the opposition into account, not sure the Royals cut it.

Have i got a tagging role this week? I want to do a deal with my opponent so we get the same result with far less effort.

That's our mantra. Minimal effort, exceptional results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's never ok to partake in reality.
It is as long as you don't take reality seriously
angry canadian GIF by South Park

Yeah but you‘re taking it to the extreme this Sunday, having a fun day with the little Pugsley ankle biters……
Hmmm! There again might be easier in here. 😉

They always behave with their father not so much with their mother 🤣🤣🤣

Resentment at such a young age 😪

Last edited:
Ah hello Bombers. You have a lot of Bluebaggers in your side, but in MrsEddieBetts and Elmer_Judd we have better ones.

Anyway what’s the record for our biggest ever win over you guys? Could be under threat. I’m feeling it this week

Ah hello Bombers. You have a lot of Bluebaggers in your side, but in MrsEddieBetts and Elmer_Judd we have better ones.

Anyway what’s the record for our biggest ever win over you guys? Could be under threat. I’m feeling it this week

You know what they say about opinions.

You know what they say about opinions.
They should be ignored unless you’re graced with one from Zevon. Yes I’m aware of that wonderful old proverb thank you 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back