Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - East Side Phoenix v Dragons FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I
oh mate, salt is my favourite flavour. that looks delicious.

and now...

Go Away Goodbye GIF

do not let the door hit ya on the way out.
I live here. So watch that swing fella 😉😘

Last edited:

Cheers for the good week Phoenix, best of luck of for the rest of the season.
(-1 for every mention of my behind).

Thanks for posting philreich, I love and hate you at the same time.
Sounds like a marriage :).

Well that was an epic tussle. Thanks for the game Dragons, you did your best to give us a scare! Lots of high scorers on both sides. 👏👏

We got the win for The Majestic and his 100th game ❤️

Itsmyshow showing why he's the GOAT with 6.3 on the scoreboard.

Thanks for posting philreich :)
What a game it was, glad that we got the win.

Thanks for the game Dragons, and thanks for posting philreich

I was almost useful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Dragons. Our first half wasn't great and the slow start really put us on the back foot right from the get-go. Our third quarter was very good to get us back into the game but unfortunately we didn't kick too well for goal in the last term with 4.6 perhaps costing us in the end.

Some good games by a number of players with Strigoi rucking well on the day while King Tenz, big_icky, Ligma and Bradesmaen all contributing strongly as well. Greenery was very lively with 3.5 while PhenomenalV1 kept chugging along with four goals.

Certainly not the result we were after but if we can fix up our starts then that will hold us in good stead. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Good work holding onto the win Phoenix! Looked good for it for most of the game but credit where it’s due the fight back almost paid off! But finally we don’t snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thanks for visiting, Dragons. Best of luck for the rest of your season and cheers philreich for posting the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back