Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: East Side Phoenix v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Once you get “champ”ed, it’s all over. There’s no coming back from that.

Me when a random internet frog champs me

dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Especially when said poster’s banter drove most of our Players away
not sure who you are talking about, must've been a good week to stay away. Unless you are talking about King Tenz and then I ******* agree

Aw I forgot you run around these parts. Apologies to yourself and HARPSichord I had a mega busy parenting week/end, sitting down checking my phone for the first time properly in maybe 72hrs haha
I might've actually shown up this week if you showed up as well

Maybe you would know who you played against if you were around more
Oh how embarrassing. I actually thought, 'Wonders.... oh yeah Wazzas is the right nickname' LOL.... palm face

Oh how embarrassing. I actually thought, 'Wonders.... oh yeah Wazzas is the right nickname' LOL.... palm face
It’s what I would have gone with. “Wondies” is a bit too close to “undies” for me to ever use it. I would never presume to insult one of the better teams to banter with like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aw cute it took you about 5 posts to get personal and attempt a ‘champ’ 😂

Stay classy, you brain dead moron 👍🏼
Pidgeon feathers ruffled.
When people throw ‘champ’ at ya, they know what they’re doing.
To see it irks you like the rest of us brain dead morons is beautiful and humbling to see.

To see it irks you like the rest of us brain dead morons is beautiful and humbling to see.
Uh Oh Omg GIF by Bounce

whatever the hells happening here now, i want more of it. loving the back and forth.

wish we got to see more of this heat during the week.

Once you get “champ”ed, it’s all over. There’s no coming back from that.
Now, this is actually cute bc when you ‘need’ to throw champ in…(bc we all know WE all hate it!)….you actually don’t know what you’re doing!

You’re actually showing us how silly and pathetic you are and *…I know I’m going down that path again but it only magnifies the fact that even your penis decided to leave you long ago bc only bitches throw out the ‘champ’ comment!

Anyway. I’m glad the champ subject was covered. Even an imbecile like me is laughing at your arse.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Bounce
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats
Season 9 Lol GIF by NBC
Season 3 Fun GIF by Law & Order
laughs GIF
Laughter Laughing GIF by BuzzFeed
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down
Pedro Pascal Laughing GIF by PBS SoCal
Nancy Pelosi Smile GIF by GIPHY News
Ray J Lol GIF by VH1
laughs GIF
Nbc Lol GIF by The Voice
Laughter Smile GIF by PBS SoCal
Kamala Harris Lol GIF by Election 2020
Netflix Lol GIF by Blown Away
Season 5 Laughing GIF by NBC

Yes I’m laughing at you!?! jezzajay

Last edited:
The next game between our two mobs is sure to have an extra layer of heat in it after this. I'm going to bring the coconut cream, to cool the spiciness down a tad (at least until game time itself).
And I will be there to witness it.

Hopefully it happens in finals.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

And I will be there to witness it.

Hopefully it happens in finals.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
We'll need to pull our collective Phonecian fingers out if there's going to be any chance of that happening. We started the season well enough, but have fallen away in the last few weeks. Hopefully we can put the Bombers to the sword next week and get back on track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back