Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: East Side Phoenix v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Now now thewizardmelon, you were around for 15 minutes this week. Hard to have a good thread when you had one super active poster.

For you, sir, I do have the time of day. But your cheesy captain is well known for being able to give and not take.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

For you, sir, I do have the time of day. But your cheesy captain is well known for being able to give and not take.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nice deflection

I have always got on well with your mob … BUT this week was a shocker

Hopefully we have a better Match Thread next time around

Here I recruited thinking she’d be happy with 5 pages a week, next thing she berates us if we aren’t all on our own game. Definitely an impressive team asset. Best of luck for the year 🤙🏼
It's all love, wiz. Looking forward to our next meeting and I hope we can reach the lofty heights of our threads last season when everyone can be as active and engaged as possible. I'm starting to get a bit of SFA fatigue myself.

Especially when said poster’s banter drove most of our Players away

How does such a WONDERful group get offended so easily? Dont go soft on us now.

This second 15 minutes of banter with you damicky has reminded me why I wasn’t here. Until next time! 👋🏼

It's all love, wiz. Looking forward to our next meeting and I hope we can reach the lofty heights of our threads last season when everyone can be as active and engaged as possible. I'm starting to get a bit of SFA fatigue myself.

Ebbs and flows, friend 🤙🏼

Such a good game! Very much enjoyed! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Not gonna lie. Would have loved the win but it is what it is!
Thanks for a fun week Wonders…not that a rookie needs to tell you but your team could be better posters. 😉

jezzajay thanks for being a true dickhead gentlemen.

See ya round Wonders 😘😘

Thanks philreich for posting!
All good fresh meat.
At least you showed up unlike the other cooked Pidgeons.
You have potential to be the most hated in the qooty league. Just learn to temper those hopes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aw cute it took you about 5 posts to get personal and attempt a ‘champ’ 😂

Stay classy, you brain dead moron 👍🏼

You gave us all of the excuses

I would say that you got very personal

You gave us all of the excuses

I would say that you got very personal

How is telling everyone why I wasn’t here an excuse? Sorry I can’t be like Lord Damicky and live on Bigfooty. * off w***er.

All good fresh meat.
At least you showed up unlike the other cooked Pidgeons.
You have potential to be the most hated in the qooty league. Just learn to temper those hopes.
As long as I get to love to hate you pussy boy…my pretend Qooty life will be complete!! 🫶

Peace out ✌🏻

As long as I get to love to hate you pussy boy…my pretend Qooty life will be complete!! 🫶

Peace out ✌🏻
Peace friend, see you around in the Lions thread throughout the upcoming AFL pre-season ;)

How is telling everyone why I wasn’t here an excuse? Sorry I can’t be like Lord Damicky and live on Bigfooty. * off w***er.

I am not on here nearly as much these days

As a Co-Captain, I make time to pop in when I can though

Who is attacking who here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back