Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

Which team will win?

• Old Boys

• Bears

• I just want to post funny gifs

• I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to beat this drum all week, @AnUltimateRessie has made his feelings known about co-captains, but having like 40% in an LG? Might as well make the whole team a ‘leader’ 😅

Go off mwerps! We never had half a club as an LG 😂😂😂

You’re right! Our 5 last year was much bigger than your 9. Great maths 😍
Talking about great maths, which is it, 40% or 50%, do you want to have another guess at it.

Me too tony
View attachment 1894557

Been doing my workouts with the cup...
have you heard: This Season OOBs are going #cup2spoon2cup
Please put an NSFW tag on this. I was on the train and when I saw this I had to start furiously masturbating. Everyone else gave me strange looks and were saying things like “what the ****” and “call the police”. I dropped my phone and everyone around me saw this image. Now there is a whole train of men masturbating together at this one image. This is all your fault, you could have prevented this if you had just tagged this post NSFW

Please put an NSFW tag on this. I was on the train and when I saw this I had to start furiously masturbating. Everyone else gave me strange looks and were saying things like “what the *” and “call the police”. I dropped my phone and everyone around me saw this image. Now there is a whole train of men masturbating together at this one image. This is all your fault, you could have prevented this if you had just tagged this post NSFW
you could have prevented this by not signing them all up in your LG

C'mon on in Bears and join in on the fun with Tigerturbulance and the Old Boys. I believe they are trying to go #cup2spoon2spoon or something like that.

Just avoid the all you can eat buffet when Turbo's around, you will end up going home hungry.

turbo all you can eat gif.gif

Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Please put an NSFW tag on this. I was on the train and when I saw this I had to start furiously masturbating. Everyone else gave me strange looks and were saying things like “what the *” and “call the police”. I dropped my phone and everyone around me saw this image. Now there is a whole train of men masturbating together at this one image. This is all your fault, you could have prevented this if you had just tagged this post NSFW
Some say simply too much love muscle. Others say not enough to go around. Absolute thirst trap

I like how you said furiously

When you joined the OOBs did you get your very own spoon?
This has been covered, plus yes I’m living vicariously through the S36 OOB

No checks? All the responsibility on 1? The cracks in the Old Boys LG showing earlier than the Away team dressing rooms

Who said it was on one person? Just not on persons named Tiger or Melon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chipmunk you get your own special tag cause I haven't updated the tag list yet.

Bloody hell LG, where were you guys when I needed you.

Falling apart faster than the Aussies Day 4 at the Gabba…

Lucky you didnt have your phone on vibrate...
or it could've been much worse

1706503589936.png

There’s a reason I tagged him earlier in a separate post ;)

The LG was on the Train (apparently furiously busy)

People ever have their phone not on vibrate?
My phone is permanently on silent /vibrate unless I’m on call
When I’m on call I mute the usual overnight suspects like por_please_ya & Chipmunk

Or at least that was my approach from Vic

Shouldn’t be needed here in WA due to the time difference and also having no more on calls for the foreseeable future

Howdy Cap

Spotswood is overrun (not possible btw) with beers!
Drop over to Mrs Ts Tavern, Robertio Guinness bar or this Season you can also have Fleabane s The Flea come to you !
If they come to my bar i want them to be gutsy and drink heaps, hello Bears and welcome to glorious Spotswood.

Back