Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm either 14 or 42 You will never know
Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I can’t even! Like my eyes are looking at the odd shaped green thing.

Like serious question… shouldnt you be a bit bigger considering the size of the rest you.

Clearly the saying is true -
Being big above! Doesn’t necessarily make you big below!

'roids are a hell of a drug...

If I wanted to be a Swedish pratt that couldn't sing and had no talent then id be the chef from the muppets.

There is only one move to Mamma Mia or any other ABBA song or trashy movie about morons that like ABBA and that's change the station.

Agnetha sound like a medical term for the human body's natural reaction to hearing an ABBA song. "I was driving home and Waterloo came on the radio and the resulting Agnetha caused me to drive off the road into oncoming traffic. I've just come out of a three month coma but at least I didn't have to listen to the rest of that song."

I'm really worried about you Jesus, holding back all that tension and emotion can't be good for your circulatory system. Let it out, brother!

Anyway, those that feel the need to dob to mods clearly have sadder lives than most of us here on the Sweet!

"Button mashers..." they know who they are

1712234332010.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just have no time at the moment 😭

Everyone takes shots at the King because he's a productive member of society, working his way up in his career.

I say Bravo! hail the King Tenz!

Tends to go off the rails every week in my experience Pammy. 😂
I usually have no idea what's happening, and just when I think we are all in a groove...kabammm! A LOT like WW.
View attachment 1949947
View attachment 1949952

Such is the result of a group of varied individuals, so many topics and ground gets covered! And we don’t have to kill people off each day either 😍

Bloody hell peoples, I leave you alone for a few hours to pick up some qooty moves on TV, and i come back to/it's /WETF this thread is over the last few hours.

Is it safe to come out now ?

These threads are a bag of skittles - a bit of flavour for everyone and mostly a damn good mix.

Everyone takes shots at the King because he's a productive member of society, working his way up in his career.

I say Bravo! hail the King Tenz!

KT was scouted after being of such high quality here, he’s probably had 3 promotions and solved global warming in the time he’s been away from this here thread

Wet wet Sydney sends its love to the oldies

It’s wet and overcast here too.

Good thing I get to stay in bed.

Oops! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Happy Friday to me! And Happy Friday to you lot! 🫶🏻

A little cat mischief to start your day

How to get the cat to behave themselves and stop being mischievous:

1. Place cucumber on floor 🥒

2. Watch the chaos unfold 🤗

netflix and chill GIF

It’s wet and overcast here too.

Good thing I get to stay in bed.

Oops! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Happy Friday to me! And Happy Friday to you lot! 🫶🏻
Happy Friday to you too DP and looks like I’ll be Friday off too.

Only issue is I have hundreds of boxes still be packed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back