Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s lots of mentions of chip, bears and ex-East Side Captains and I am on my bye…

I’ll just sit here silently. Might bring up the chess if things get really wild.
Being silent is no fun, you need to join in the action and have some fun.

It's gotten way better once you've finished working there, I guess the new people working the bar and all know how to use that broom. :p
Ouch The Majestic

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

Do better ffs

There’s lots of mentions of chip, bears and ex-East Side Captains and I am on my bye…

I’ll just sit here silently. Might bring up the chess if things get really wild.
chess GIF

Enjoy your week day of rest! I solemnly do not promise you aren’t also featuring in the top 76 moments of my East Side Tenure

Speaking of:

Winning two Dragon Spirit medals in my first two games against the Dragoons. I managed to flog those for like, 50 ClarkeMonies or something I think​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s not the sick internet burn you think it is. Stick to the bench, that you’re actually good at ;)
Because ‘you didn’t post for 5 seasons’ is an absolute zinger!

You wouldn’t even make our bench, but I’m sure you’ll find someone else to blame for that

I’m waiting, too. I want a tall one to be able to reach things for me that I can’t. 😬
Apparently one of your hands is your slave, whichever one you write with so maybe it will extend to reach s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back