Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Me Too Samesies GIF
Oh wait, that may be a bit
Fun Step Back GIF

Sorry I Apologize GIF by Holly Logan

Geez who'd want to captain the Furies - I'd almost sooner coach the Redbacks :).

My brother used to tear Rhino up as a junior.
Unfortunately, our father got involved and he finished off as a B grade district cricketer.

Just cos you've seen it before, doesn't mean others have. Besides, I'm blaming my Alzheimer's for my oversight. Best part about Alzheimer's is that you're always meeting new people.

The MIL always says nice to meet you, Pugsley.

Woah woah woah! Stop right there repeat offender. When you start recycling material…. Your goose is cooked
No way! He's only on page 782 of a 10,000 page compendium! Ease up girl.😛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down people, the Gumbies are trying to catch up.
It might take them five seasons.
They'll probably add 5 pages against us next week....... including the 3 pages that we add.

Is that because 5 in every 3 blokes don’t know how to do fractions?
That, plus the fact that I'm one of three types of people in the world - those who can count, and those who can't.

These
Is that because 5 in every 3 blokes don’t know how to do fractions?
made
That, plus the fact that I'm one of three types of people in the world - those who can count, and those who can't.
me
At this stage, I normally would simply start explaining circles, but really there’s no point.
laugh. :greenheart:

and always remember gents
Girls are like Math problems ... If they are under 18 , it's better to do them in your head. ...

Well we're only 2 hours behind you now, don't listen to Robertio who thinks we all travel by horse and cart!
Don't let myblueroan read this BAT, or she could have you facing BRAB 's Diversity and Inclusion program.

You could end up being the one with the cart!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back