Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Kitten Stretching GIF

Just warming up!!
Oh, stop it........... now you are just baiting me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In over 20 years I've never thought about it this way!
Well, interestingly enough ... the Australian government treats Monday as the first day of the week. I have been thinking of Sunday as the technical start of the week my whole life, until today when I corrected someone (that would be DemurePrincess ) and then googled it to confirm for myself how RIGHT I was. :huh:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I’ve been off line since early this morning. Usual stuff been posted I assume.
Going to That’s Amore Cheese to stock with goodies
World’s best grisini great gnocchi and more
Go the Roys
You know the drill

Robertio we have a bit of a problem with the Viper Pit AND Mrs T's Tavern already fully booked out
and HUGE crowds still wanting to view the OOB's next victory...
crowds coming in.gif

YOU got any BIG screens at your Guinness bar?

Mobbs please extend our facilities before we have Fair Trading breathing down our neck!

Well, interestingly enough ... the Australian government treats Monday as the first day of the week. I have been thinking of Sunday as the technical start of the week my whole life, until today when I corrected someone (that would be DemurePrincess ) and then googled it to confirm for myself how RIGHT I was. :huh:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Monday is the first day of the week according to international standards for the representation of dates and times, ISO 8601. However, many places and cultures start the week on Sunday.

Yep! Don’t you feel like a silly horsey!!!

Edit - whoops! Not horsey lol

Poochie 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back