Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

20 errant handballs to me sitting on the outside of the pack.

And if one errant handball should accidentally go out on the full…

We’d have 19 errant handballs to me sitting on the outside of the pack!

View attachment 1975348

Las Vegas Bears
S37 Official Team Sheet Round 14
Vs Gumbies FFC

B: RookiePick / JoshWoodenSpoon / Tommycash
HB: I Dont Care / Chipmunk / tony
C: Matera92 / Art Vandelay_ / RonnieRaven
HF: Shadow Man / JoseMourinho / Electronic_Renaissance
F: MWPP / Cap / Dingster
FOLL: Test Tickle / Millky95 / Tandy
INT: kane249 / Senor M

CHANGES:
None​

giphy.gif

Gotta train early. Not used to Friday night lights
These lights are gonna kill me.

I can barely drive at night time let alone catch an errant ball bouncing around on the ground.

You must be pretty talented

Can you do this next?

Ligma introduced me to it.

I can play the simple melody and be a bit creative with it, but obvs most of it is played too fast for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These lights are gonna kill me.

I can barely drive at night time let alone catch an errant ball bouncing around on the ground.
I've got you covered.
I'm terrific when the spotlight is on me.

To be expected really when all your electrics are from a Tandy franchise that hasn't even been operational for 15 years.
I was thinking about having a go at fixing it myself, but electricity and I don't have the greatest of pasts.

fat tony electrocuted.gif

So I've hired these 2 to get the job done, they tell me they know what there doing and will have the lights working by Friday night.
electrician bears.png

To be expected really when all your electrics are from a Tandy franchise that hasn't even been operational for 15 years.
Whilst its true most of my stock has been imported from the Soviet union I do also salvage products from various transfer stations.

Whilst its true most of my stock has been imported from the Soviet union I do also salvage products from various transfer stations.

And our club defribulator is in perfect working order!

bop-it.jpg

It actually managed to shock Test Tickle back from the dead after a big night on the strip. Must be all those loose wires

You just can't keep that guy away from the 'pull it' toggle!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back